Last film you saw at the movies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
LooseCannon schrieb:
Me & Catlash saw X-Men 3 last Fri. night.A very good movie.Some continuity was screwed up(have to see to find out what & read the comic also).
I noticed a bit of that too but thought-'no, maybe I am seeing it a bit wrong.' One scene in particular seemed very deja vu-ish to me-in a weird way.
But it was a great movie overall! Loved it!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Watched three movies in a row on Monday.

1. When a stranger calls
2. V for Vendetta
3. Omen

Started ad 7 p.m. (1900) ended at 2 a.m. (0200)

Only problem was since the day after was a public holiday they apparently didn't have any trams or busses leaving through the night and morning, so needed to take a taxi home :(

udell

6 Juni 2006
I have watched "Over the Hedge" and "Just like Heaven"

Over the hedge was an excellent movie especially for kids but people of all ages would enjoy it. It's a good movie with a very interesting and different type of story line to it that you don't normally see in kids movies now a days.

About the movie, "just like heaven", it was a perfect date movie... I have also learned from here http://mydvdreviews.com/2006/06/12/just-like-heaven/ that this movie was a box-office hit, owing its success to the metaphysical comedic romance story.