Last film you saw at the movies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Frontsoldat

1 Jan. 2006
NEKROMANTIK

Nekromantik is the best film ever.....its a german movie! A lovestory between a girl and a dead body! That rocks....first erotic movie ever for necros!

Have to see it!

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Cheaper By The Dozen 2 (my parent's movie choice) At least it was not dead boring, I will give it that. It had a few light laughs, nothing to make me say it was good or funny. Eugene Levy has either sold out or took a very badly written role because for the first time he sucked in a movie. If you have kids they will love this. If you don't you better be pretty damn bored before going.

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Cursed, with Christinna Ricci. I am a big fan of hers. Way back with Mermaids, her first film, I KNEW I would see more of her. Even at 6 she was brilliant!
Cursed is a werewolf movie in the old school style and though the werewolf is a bad makeup job (I am an FX stickler) it was a great suspensful move.

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Corpse Bride by Tim Burton with voice overs by two greats-Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham-Carter. A sweet little movie, not chick flick sweet but date movie sweet. It has a few typical sarcastic laughs to round it off and is done in the same design style of Nightmare Before Christmas. Definatly a movie I would suggest, definatly one I will buy!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: