Köln

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
MU and I are thinking about coming as well (it is just 2 hours by car from here)
But the weekend before we are going to Brugge (Belgium) as well and we have to find a place to sleep.

@ Agresionpower: IF we are going you could come with us, we can split the costs of the fuel by 3, but you'll have to come to Amersfoort by yourself.

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Posted this in the German board as well

We could book a room with several people in a Hostel, it is way cheaper then when we all book seperate rooms.
Only thing is (realised this after posting in the German Board) we all have to arrive and leave on the same day

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Lady_Wolf schrieb:

We could book a room with several people in a Hostel, it is way cheaper then when we all book seperate rooms.
Only thing is (realised this after posting in the German Board) we all have to arrive and leave on the same day

I've already booked my room in a little hotel near the Hauptbahnhof, and I think it'll stay that way. It's not really expensive and breakfast is included. And I have my own toilet.... :rolleyes: Besides, I'll arrive on saturday and leave on sunday

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I guess we'll do the same (that is if my wife comes as well), but a bit further from the Hbf. It's a disaster to take a car out there!
Pbob. some IBIS or something. But If I'm alone, I guess I'll be headed for the youth hostel or something (or I have to ask someone)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Lady_Wolf schrieb:

I'm arriving Friday and leaving Monday, and been offered free living :)

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
I've already booked my room in a little hotel near the Hauptbahnhof, and I think it'll stay that way. It's not really expensive and breakfast is included. And I have my own toilet.... :rolleyes: Besides, I'll arrive on saturday and leave on sunday

do they have a site? since we will be staying in Belgium the weekend before, will we not be able to afford the Hilton :p

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Lady_Wolf schrieb:
do they have a site? since we will be staying in Belgium the weekend before, will we not be able to afford the Hilton :p

I looked in http://www.hrs.de . I'll pay 42 € for one night in single room, so a double room shouldn't be much more expensive. One of the 2 hotels I've booked (because I'll be in Köln on wednesday before as well) is "Aarde". I've forgotten the name of the other one, but I can look it up if you want

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
I looked in http://www.hrs.de . I'll pay 42 € for one night in single room, so a double room shouldn't be much more expensive. One of the 2 hotels I've booked (because I'll be in Köln on wednesday before as well) is "Aarde". I've forgotten the name of the other one, but I can look it up if you want

Well, maybe that's not too cheap, but since I couldn't be in Wacken (and I had 3 VIP-Passes), since I've endly paid my whole PC, since I can now save the money I used to spend on my german ex-girlfriend, I just don't mind spending so much money on my holidays ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
If you would like to, 'cause I'd be interested as well!

@Lady Wolf/MU
Try to read it in "Afrikaans" It's so similar to our Dutch, it's easy to read but different then our Dutch. It's hilarious!!! :D:D:D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
ok, ok, it's called "Breslauer Hof". But that's a bit more expensive. 45 € at wednesday, but I think it costs around 50 on weekends..... (single room + breakfast)