Köln

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Lucretia schrieb:
why do you post this in the English forum? :confused:

Just informing my fellow English forumlers :)

But you're right, I should post in the German too.

I've talked a bit to Der Helm over PM though, he's the only one I know (thanks to Quark :)) who lives in Köln.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Quark schrieb:
I MIGHT come as well, depending on day etc. (and if Helm or someone else is willing to pick me up at the station)

All depends on my agenda, which is not known so far.

Helm was feeling a bit under the weather at the moment, but he was gonna get back to me when possible.
Would be cool to meet up :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I was planning a trip to Germany anytime in October or November, and flights to Köln from Madrid are quite cheap..... I'll think about it :)

gnoff schrieb:
would be cool to have a forum party :)
yeah - a would really appriciate this - a hint for a propper location has been given by me in the german version of the threat, as you know :)

for all non-german-forum-readers: it´s the "päffgen" a brewery in cologne - very traditional but not crowded with so many tourists (as we are, too :) ) as the "früh" for example. good "kölsch" beer and even better german food specialitys.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
gnoff schrieb:
would be cool to have a forum party :)

I have to ask my boss if I can have holidays on those days, but it shouldn't be a problem, but I think I'd be in Köln from 17th to 19th, and then back on the 21st. Next day (Sunday) I'd fly back to Spain. But it's not yet fixed....

I have to decide as well where I'll spend my time between the 19th and the 21st.... I'd like to visit a friend in Braunschweig, as well as another friend who doesn't know yet where she'll be living by then, but probably in Hannover. Pfff.... too much to do :rolleyes:

I'll ask you for your mobile phone number, in order to have some beers with the germans that want to come with us :)

I'm too excited, I hope I manage to do everything I want to do :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
If I go, it'll be for one day only (or maybe 2) but no more. As it's not that far from here, I'd take the chance and go by train.

But depends on other obligations during that period.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Schlossvippach schrieb:
yeah - a would really appriciate this - a hint for a propper location has been given by me in the german version of the threat, as you know :)

for all non-german-forum-readers: it´s the "päffgen" a brewery in cologne - very traditional but not crowded with so many tourists (as we are, too :) ) as the "früh" for example. good "kölsch" beer and even better german food specialitys.

we'll see how many that shows up :)

Perhaps Der Helm can come also.