I quit....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fette

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Mai 2008
Neerpelt
Afzondering? Soms nodig bij mij! Ik moet dat soms. Ik heb die ruimte nodig. En dat zal zo blijven, alleen nu zonder peuk.

Eerst zien, dan geloven! :rolleyes:

Dat weet ik maar daar had ik even niet over. Ik bedoelde gewoon op feestjes waar je weg moet om te roken, op café's waar je ook ergens anders moest gaan als wij erbij waren...;)

Fette

9 Mai 2008
Neerpelt

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
I'm fine thanks! And you? Nearly on vacation! Thanks for all the support you give to Quark and thanks to have find the words to convince him!;)

ah ah! Zie je wel Quark wij weten dat jij het kan en wij hebben vol vetrouwen in jou!

There is no "vacation" anymore. Now it means finished with school to me ;) But I really dunno how to go on after it so I'm kinda stressed.

Good to hear you're fine. I hope you can cope with the nervous "I want a cigarette" Quark :p But I'm sure you can handle it. I reckon you're a strong person.
I'm very glad myself, that I could convince him :) It means a lot to me, since I hate smoking so much. So I can feel proud about having one smoker made thinking and I am glad Owen will have a better idol in his father (I like Owen a lot :) Give him a kiss from me!)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Dat weet ik maar daar had ik even niet over. Ik bedoelde gewoon op feestjes waar je weg moet om te roken, op café's waar je ook ergens anders moest gaan als wij erbij waren...;)
Goh, dat zal mss nog gebeuren. Weet jij veel!
Hey Naik! :) How are you doing?

Ik geloof niet dat je het kan...

ik weet dat je het kan!

je moet wat meer vertrouwen in jezelf hebben.
Ik ben altijd op 't ergst voorbereid. Dan valt 't nooit tegen. (wijsheid van m'n vader)
I'm fine thanks! And you? Nearly on vacation! Thanks for all the support you give to Quark and thanks to have FOUND the words to convince him!;)

ah ah! Zie je wel Quark wij weten dat jij het kan en wij hebben vol vetrouwen in jou!
We have FOUND iets. Dat een licientiaat dat over de kop ziet :D
Eerst zien, dan geloven. (en ik is atheïst)

:D
There is no "vacation" anymore. Now it means finished with school to me ;) But I really dunno how to go on after it so I'm kinda stressed.

Good to hear you're fine. I hope you can cope with the nervous "I want a cigarette" Quark :p But I'm sure you can handle it. I reckon you're a strong person.
I'm very glad myself, that I could convince him :) It means a lot to me, since I hate smoking so much. So I can feel proud about having one smoker made thinking and I am glad Owen will have a better idol in his father (I like Owen a lot :) Give him a kiss from me!)

What about me? ;)

De firma Fedasil, de Staat der Nederlanden en België danken u voor uw support ;) :D
In other words! Thanks girls!!! You're the greatest!

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Goh, dat zal mss nog gebeuren. Weet jij veel!

Ik ben altijd op 't ergst voorbereid. Dan valt 't nooit tegen. (wijsheid van m'n vader)

:D

What about me? ;)

De firma Fedasil, de Staat der Nederlanden en België danken u voor uw support ;) :D

And of course I'm also glad if you don't die of lung cancer :rolleyes: I think you can figure that out yourself ;)

Fette

9 Mai 2008
Neerpelt

Oeps dat komt ervan als ik snel tussendoor op het werl iets moet schrijven en dat mijn baas mar seeds blijft binnenkomen!

Maar BEDANKT!:rolleyes:

Fette

9 Mai 2008
Neerpelt

See this as a huge vacation! And don't worry I'm sure you'll find what you want to do

As far as Quark is concerned the first day (on my birthday) was not the greatest but I can understand how difficult it is. I stopped smoking a few years ago an it's far from easy. Unfortunately i began again when my father became sick and stopped once again when I got pregnant and began again in January and stopped again but hopefully definitively this time in January. But it will be a lot easier for me to quit if my Quark also definitively quit ;)

And I'm not so strong as some things but I'm doing my best

QUARK DON'T GIVE UP! You can be proud of yourself

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
See this as a huge vacation! And don't worry I'm sure you'll find what you want to do

As far as Quark is concerned the first day (on my birthday) was not the greatest but I can understand how difficult it is. I stopped smoking a few years ago an it's far from easy. Unfortunately i began again when my father became sick and stopped once again when I got pregnant and began again in January and stopped again but hopefully definitively this time in January. But it will be a lot easier for me to quit if my Quark also definitively quit ;)

Really a pity, that you started smoking again and again... but I think it will be better, if Quark is smokefree ;) And for Owen it would be better in any case!

Let me tell you something. My parents have been smokers for years. When my mum first got pregnant, they decided to stop smoking because they didn't want to be bad idols for their children. We're four children and none of us ever started smoking and won't even take it in consideration! That's a motivation to hang in there, isn't it? ;)

I'm confident, that both of you can make it. Just support each other (and I know you will) ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

Met zulk een support moet ik wel doorgaan!
Avec un tel support, il faut que je continue!
Mit so'nem Support muss ich weiter machen!

Daarvoor hou ik van jullie!
C'est pour ça que je vous aime!
Ich liebe euch dafür!

Ik ga door tot het gaatje! (no, you must find out what I mean! ;))

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Ich weiss es meine Süße! Ich weiss. So ich dich in ein Stück sehen will, so willst du mich in ein Stück sehen. :)

Und das ist lieb! Mehr gibt's dazu nicht zu sagen.

Ich hab's bloß bei vielen geliebten Menschen miterlebt, wie sie daran zu Grunde gehen... kann das eigentlich gar nicht ertragen zu wissen, wenn Menschen, die mir viel bedeuten, rauchen.
Im Moment seh ich's an meiner Tante, wie sie langsam daran stirbt... sie kann ja nicht mal mehr eine Treppe steigen und muss viel am Beatmungsgerät hängen. Nichts, was ich mir für eine geliebte Person wünsche! :(

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Ich hab's bloß bei vielen geliebten Menschen miterlebt, wie sie daran zu Grunde gehen... kann das eigentlich gar nicht ertragen zu wissen, wenn Menschen, die mir viel bedeuten, rauchen.
Im Moment seh ich's an meiner Tante, wie sie langsam daran stirbt... sie kann ja nicht mal mehr eine Treppe steigen und muss viel am Beatmungsgerät hängen. Nichts, was ich mir für eine geliebte Person wünsche! :(

Ich hab's inner Zwischenzeit auch 2 Mal gesehen. Ich weiss was's ist.
(leider)

Fette

9 Mai 2008
Neerpelt
Really a pity, that you started smoking again and again... but I think it will be better, if Quark is smokefree ;) And for Owen it would be better in any case!

Let me tell you something. My parents have been smokers for years. When my mum first got pregnant, they decided to stop smoking because they didn't want to be bad idols for their children. We're four children and none of us ever started smoking and won't even take it in consideration! That's a motivation to hang in there, isn't it? ;)

I'm confident, that both of you can make it. Just support each other (and I know you will) ;)

Owen is the best motivation I ever had!
and I'm sure for Quark too!