I need Wacken 2014 friends!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

whyvonrusty

18 Aug. 2013
Glasgow
I did my first Wacken this year and will highly recommend having someone else do your set-up. For camping check out Ready-to-rock. They are awesome and nothing beats not having to set up a tent or take one down when you get there/leave. Arriving to a fully set up tent was great! Also, if you use them you get to be in a nice location which is also more quiet than the 'main' campgrounds and also closer to the stages ;)

Yeah, I've been checking that out, looks exactly what I want! Cheers much :)

whyvonrusty

18 Aug. 2013
Glasgow
Train is much more exiting!
But I don't know how much it'll take you to go from Glasgow to London (St. Pancrass Int.) ? From there it's only 2 hrs to Brussels Midi/Zuid (south). (actually: 2hrs travel, but 3hrs in time)

Yeah, it can be a lot of money travelling to London. I'm hoping the long journey across will give me time to make some aquaintances.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

whyvonrusty

18 Aug. 2013
Glasgow
I just wanted to say thanks again to you guys. You've all been really friendly and welcoming and it's helped me feel more positive about the trip. If all the people attending Wacken are like you lot, I'm in good company :)

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
I did my first Wacken this year and will highly recommend having someone else do your set-up. For camping check out Ready-to-rock. They are awesome and nothing beats not having to set up a tent or take one down when you get there/leave. Arriving to a fully set up tent was great! Also, if you use them you get to be in a nice location which is also more quiet than the 'main' campgrounds and also closer to the stages ;)

Is it me or tent from ready-to-rock are already sold-out... ???

I already have a place to stay in Itzehoe but I would like to have a 2nd option in case of heavy rain to keep some clothes dry. I guess I will have to shop a tent when I will be in Europe.

whyvonrusty

18 Aug. 2013
Glasgow

I already have a place to stay in Itzehoe but I would like to have a 2nd option in case of heavy rain to keep some clothes dry. I guess I will have to shop a tent when I will be in Europe.

It didn't seem to be when I checked but I could be wrong. If so, sucks to be me.

GavHill

15 Juni 2012
Hello from a fellow scots wackener! Glad to see more scots attending this, the most epic of metal festivals. 2014 will be my third year and with the line up we cannot wait! Our group increases in size every year, 1st year 3 of us, second 5, now 7! God can Germany cope with 7 scots people in one place? We'll find out!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

There are available until you add it to your cart... :(
Er, aren't you a bit TOO early for Ready-to-Rock? It's AUGUST for fuck's sake! :o
I reckon it'll be somewhere in February/March/April they start making reservations for RtR tents. Not now!
Hello from a fellow scots wackener! Glad to see more scots attending this, the most epic of metal festivals. 2014 will be my third year and with the line up we cannot wait! Our group increases in size every year, 1st year 3 of us, second 5, now 7! God can Germany cope with 7 scots people in one place? We'll find out!

No. :o

:ugly::D

And welcome to the board! Get to know fellow non Scottish as well. We don't bite, you know!