How to swear in Norwegian. (some nasty language maybe)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Svartsinn

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
While we're at it - here's some more sentences:

Gå å heng deg din verdiløse taper! = Go hang yourself you worthless looser (Often said about wannabe Hip-Hoppers in my town)

Dra på deg buksa di ape! =Pull up your pant your pants monkey!
(Also said about wannabe Hip-Hoppers...)

Gi meg en øl kjære venn = Bring me beer dear friend!

Slutt å sikle på meg da din gris! = Stop drooling over me you pig!
(Often said to metal-guys when picking up "pink" girls)

Sug og svelg, god helg! = Suck and swallow, have a nice weekend! (You figure it out...)

Ta meg i rassen din hingst! = Fuck my ass you stud!
(Uh..momma!)

Faen hvor dyrt det er da! = Fuck, it is so expensive! (Said every day when we're bying something in Norway)

Ok, that's enough for now!

Svartsinn

I guess "How to swear in trøndersk" would be a more correct name to this thread, but to make things more accurate someone who knows fonetic-writing should join the discussion...
Here are some useful phrases if you meet someone at wacken with a big fat mustache, moccasins(?), white tennis-socks and snus...(A weird variant of tobacco, look out for large upper lips). We call these creatures "Trøndere", but in a matter of speaking, they are Norwegians too..... Here are some of my favs;

- "Seinn mæ en karsk, kjære kelner!" (Pass me the moonshine and coffe, waiter)

-"Herre her e mi snusdås!" (Don't touch my snus, you cunt!)

- "Dæffen steike!" (Holy Jesus!)

-"Mytjy lys og mytjy varme"
( Lots of light and warmth) A trønder-ish salute, feel honored if anyone greets u with this one! Look out if u hear these words sung, that means that a drunken trønder is on the loose!

Watch out for pt. 2 of "How to cope with trønders"!
P.S: u guys from Trondjheim: Are u going to join the Scream-bus to Wacken?

Skygge

10 Juli 2002
Blashyrkh
www.calaquendi.tk
Though I should add a few nice phrases myself.

Til Valhall vi drar = To Valhalla We go

Måtte din veike sjel lide i Helheims evige flammer = May your weak soul suffer in the eternal flames of Helheim

Gå sorgens vei = Walk the path of sorrow (Satyricon song)

Troll skal atter herske = Trolls shall rule again/Trolls shall again rule (from the lyrics of Troll - Trollstorm over Nidingjuv)

Mørk Evig Vinter = Dark Eternal Winter

I et hendensk land = In A Heathen Land

Under tredje rot av yggdrasil = under the third root of Yggdrasil

Og i mørket ... bind dem = And in the darkness... bind them

Troll vandrer i skogsmørket = Trolls wander in the forest darkness

Nanostorm

30 Juni 2002
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
the Æ, Ø and Å

Well about Æ Ø and Å, I'll try to explain.

Examples

The Æ: the english word: "sand", the a here is pronunced as a Æ, we could write it in norwegian as; "sænd", ok?

The Å: the word "open" the o sounds like a Å and an u, - so in norwegian writing; "åupen"

The Ø: the english word "run" has a u that sounds like our Ø, so in norwegian we could write it "røn".

Hope that made some or any sense at all. Feel fre to ask if you have problems

He he, hi hi hi - de gærne har det godt!!

Svartsinn

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Some more essential Norwegian

Here are some more essential Norwegian words sentences, perhsaps especially for black metal people:

- Selvmord = Suicide
- Mord = Murder
- Å drepe = To kill
- Brenn den jævla kirka! = Burn that fucking church!
- Dø din kristne kjøter! = Die you christian bastard!
- Du som hater Gud = You that hate God (A famous song title from an even more famous Norwegian band)
- Drep De Kristne = Kill the Christians (A famous title on a Norwegian BM album...)
- Din hyklerske prestfaen! = You fucking Hypycrite Priest!
(alot of priests are rapists and child molestors hiding behind their religion...honest! Just happened to a 7 year old here in Norway)

Some other words:
- Hore = Whore/Prostitute (the profession...) /Slut (A girl who sleeps around alot...ALOT)
- Drittstapper = A different word for a Faggot (Shit pusher, hehe)
- Kuksuger = Cocksucker
- Fittestyrt = Pussy Whipped (Hail the good old S.O.D!)

Enjoy!

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
thought we should push this thread to the top again, as there are a lot of new ppl - maybe you wanna teach us some swearing in YOUR language?

Especially @ Ormir, could you teach us some finnish?

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Also, I would like to know what "nice ass" means in norwegian (or any language), as I sometimes have the urge to tell the ladies. It's nice when people understand you...

Ormir

10 Nov. 2002
Finland
Website besuchen
Somehow the Scandic swearwords always sound really tame. They really don't have a brutal language, and it's not good for swearing. In Finland, almost all of the Swedish people living here swear in Finnish, and I understand some Finnish swear words are popular over there too. Same problem with German really. They don't have that slavic rage in them. Here's Finnish masterclass :D

Vittu = cunt/fuck
Saatana = Satan, used as a swear word
Perkele = probably the best known one, perkele was voted the best swearword in the world in some poll :D It means "devil"
Helvetti = Hell
Paska = shit, not used so much in cursing, but as an adjective
Huora = whore, what all women are when you're drunk :D
Perse = ass
Kalu/Kulli/ = dick/tool
Homo = gay/fag (Finnish does not have many words for this)

Now some phrases:

Vitun kätyri = Fucking Moron
Saatanan pelle = Goddamn clown (not satanic clown!)
Perkele! = Use this as often as possible, no matter what the situation. Perkele can be put in the middle of any phrase to add strength.
Vittu saatana = Translates to fucking hell :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by monochrom
Also, I would like to know what "nice ass" means in norwegian (or any language), as I sometimes have the urge to tell the ladies. It's nice when people understand you...
In Spanish you can say:

"Bonito culo"

or

"Bonito trasero" (sounds a bit more polite) :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
@ Ormir
hey, cool, thanks! I was asking cos a friend of mine wanted to know some slang words and stuff for travelling to Helsinki around New Years Eve :D
So are there also any NICE things a girl should know for going out and meeting guys? :D