How to swear in Norwegian. (some nasty language maybe)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

TC 2000

13 Mai 2002
Netherlands
Website besuchen
:D
this is all very kewl but how the hell do you pronounce it at all? I mean, I sometimes meet english dudes which I try to teach some dutch but it's simply a disaster to actually hear them say it :) there's nothing worse then calling someone a cocksucker but yet sounding like a moron yourself since you just can't pronounce norwegian? :)

Alarikh

6 Mai 2002
Tallinn, Estonia
Website besuchen
True....Well i personally have a teacher, so by now i have some idea of how weird different combinations of letters may sound in Norwegian, but i am never sure with words like "cocksucker", which i can't really ask from by teacher :)

Hey, Kroppus, maybe you should post your mobile phone number so that we would call you and ask how to pronounce certain things? :) And make sure that you get paid in advance for such a service :)

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Oooh, this thread slid down to the last entry on the last page... so I´m pushing it up again... The problem is... where is Kroppus???
And if he won´t come back, will any other Norwegian help...?

Nanostorm

30 Juni 2002
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Norwegian for beginners!!

Hey all, just came by this tread, had a great laugh while reading it, well this Kroppus guy really did a good job teaching you some norwegian. And he is from my hometown .... I will have to ask svartsinn who he is!! But the point is, if someone still finds interest in this I could try to keep up his exelent work!
So :

I svarte svovelstinkende hælvete (in the blackest sophur stinkin' hell !)

lets keep this thread alive, maybe I can convince the master to return!!!

Nanostorm - the storm that rages within

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
well the master has moved to Denmark... but as far as I know him I´m sure he will be back on-line sooner or later!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Well, although it seems that I'm here the whole day, I don't have many time to study the expressions in this thread, but I want to do it, since there are three extremely pretty norwegian girls in my university :)

So your work would be welcome, Nanostorm.

P.S. Is it my connection or the forum goes fucking slooooooow today? And it's doing strange things, sometimes, when I click on the reply button a message appears saying me that I'm not logged :confused:

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Sodomy, regarding the connection speed, I'm experiencing these pages as extremely slow today as well.

Hopefully it will get better, but I guess more and more people do what I did and sign up for a new account and take up bandwidth :(

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Yep, fucking slow indeed...

Some more Norwegian:

Fittetryne = Pussy face
Kyllinghjerne = Chicken Brain
Sjitstapper = uh, a really bad word for a male Faggot
Skjøge = a nasty word for Bitch

Well, more words to come...right Nanostorm?

Svartsinn

Nanostorm

30 Juni 2002
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Ok then - here is some sentences for picking up norwegian girls:

Du har nydelige øyne - you have beutifull eyes

Du lukter så godt - you smell really good

Du er så annerledes - you are so different from everybody else (a sure winner..)

Jeg spanderer en øl - i'll buy you a beer

Jeg blir så glad når jeg ser deg - I become happy when I see you

Jeg har sett på deg i hele kveld - I have been watching you all night

Du er nydelig - you are gorgeous!

And if there's no such luck:

Så stikk av di støgge fitte - then, fuck of you ugly cunt

well, enjoy ... and put to good use!

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Yes...it's those strange letters we use in Norway:

Æ Ø Å

Don't really know how to explain in words, but it's easier to explain if I could like tell you in person - we should have a Norwegian class at the Forum-Camp! hehe