Hellfest 2015

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Death to Vatican

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Mai 2009
Torino, Italy (Juventusland!)
Honestly speaking the line-up of Hellfest is very good, though not as good as 2014, especially as far as the headliners are concerned. Value for money in any case. WOA has the whole month of December to prove that we chose the right festival... ;)

Schmuh

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 Nov. 2011
Hammermäßiges Lineup!

Viele richtig geile Bands, vorallem auch aus dem mitleren Bereich !

Wäre ich sehr zufrieden mit ! :)

Schade, dass ich da nicht hinkann ! :) Wäre voll mein Ding ! :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Honestly speaking the line-up of Hellfest is very good, though not as good as 2014, especially as far as the headliners are concerned. Value for money in any case. WOA has the whole month of December to prove that we chose the right festival... ;)

They can announce whatever they want to, I'm not going to Wacken, because I have NO time at the end of July! Otherwise I would've been there, just to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra!

Death to Vatican

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Mai 2009
Torino, Italy (Juventusland!)
They can announce whatever they want to, I'm not going to Wacken, because I have NO time at the end of July! Otherwise I would've been there, just to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra!

Well, I'm sure you're going to enjoy the Hellfest a lot. If I went there I'd stick to the so-called smaller groups the whole time. This year the lower part of the bill is by far more intriguing than the headliners...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Well, I'm sure you're going to enjoy the Hellfest a lot. If I went there I'd stick to the so-called smaller groups the whole time. This year the lower part of the bill is by far more intriguing than the headliners...

Well, Priest can be interesting, as well as ZZ Top! And Scorpions. The rest of the headliners are ok, but you're right about the lower part of the billing.

We'll see, if I can still get a chance to get a ticket!
I'm currently waiting for my tax return, so I can order my ticket.

Blackmoon666

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Aug. 2008
zwei Drittel der Tickets sind schon verkauft, das Sold Out rückt näher.

10404479_10152478795912536_8122608885466748241_n.jpg

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Von der Hellfest-Facebookseite.

The second wave of bands has just been confirmed and we're happy to add to our line-up the Americans from MASTODON and the crazy English guys from COCK SPARRER. Of course, Phil Anselmo will, as usually, be in Clisson as well, but this time he'll be with SUPERJOINT RITUAL!

You will also have the pleasure to see: A DAY TO REMEMBER, EPICA, NO RETURN, BUTCHER BABIES, GIUDA, SYLOSIS, HAKEN, SUP, ARGILE, ONSLAUGHT, CRUSHER, MELECHESH, SHINING (nor), INFESTUS , DOCTOR LIVINGSTONE, PETER AND THE TEST TUBE BABIES, TRIGGERFINGER, BRANT BJORK, LION'S LAW and SNOT

Besides we've reached a new record in the history of the festival: less than one month after the ticket selling started, there are already only a few hundreds 3days passes left and we'll probably be quickly sold out! So don't wait too long or you may not get your pass in time.
As for one-day tickets, we'll inform you very soon about a date and the details of the day-to-day line up! Beware, these tickets will also probably sell quickly, so stay connected.

Finally, we want to thank you again for your loyalty and your support, and we promise you an incredible festival for this anniversary !