Heavy Metal from South America

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I've heard thier name. This guys have been in the mexican scene since mid-80s. It's a shame that I've never listened to them...

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by anthares
I think most of the exiting bands comes from South America. Like Necrofago, Sarcofago, Dorsal Atlantica, Korzus, Ratos De Porao, ARMAGEDOM etc...
Check this site and LEARN a lot!
http://www.metaleros.de/

Indeed, that site is absolutely amazing. By far, the best site about South American metal, though the site owner isnt into 90s death and black metal, and we have a huge extreme metal scene here in Brazil, but if you're looking for 80s metal, the site is perfect.

The site owner was in the metalmarket selling a lot of 80s South American LPs, as well as some other cult LPs from all around the world.

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Yes, Evenfiel, you are right!

I was there and found a very good mixture of many Southamerican Bands.

Thanks a lot for your answers. You know more than I believe! I hope that some good bands from South America can reach the Eurpean Market. I´m sure some of them have the potential for it and the deserve it.

Sodomy, you are right too. Rata Blanca absolutely rule!! I have some CD´s here and I listen to them every fu..ing day!!

See you brothers!!! I hope you didn´t finish posting more and more bands!!! he he he he!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Somebody told me that the Mexican(??) Grindcore Band Rottenness were at the W:O:A: this year ..(he actually showed me some guys, but I didn't ask them if they were really the band..) anyway I think I'll try to pick up a copy of their album(s?)
Has anybody got Infos on them?

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@Suwarin:

Here's a link where you can order the Rotteness (and must of mexican finest) albums

http://www.ozproductions.com/nueva/master.htm

It's all in spanish, but just click on the second icon (from the top) on the left side, and you'll find Roteness. Tell me if you need a translator.
And you're right, this guys were at Wacken, they arrived at the same bus shuttle as me....

This is another mexican label (mostly grindcore bands):

http://bloodsoaked.net/amerline/

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Yeah... those are the most famous scenes, and there are awesome bands there.... but there are talented metal bands all over the World.... you could be surprised to hear the quality of some bands coming from "non-metal" countries, like China, Malaysia, Israel, South Africa, Colombia, Peru....(insert and exotic country name here).......Well at least for me, it's very satisfaying to find quality metal is strange places..... :D

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Rosk
Yeah... those are the most famous scenes, and there are awesome bands there.... but there are talented metal bands all over the World.... you could be surprised to hear the quality of some bands coming from "non-metal" countries, like China, Malaysia, Israel, South Africa, Colombia, Peru....(insert and exotic country name here).......Well at least for me, it's very satisfaying to find quality metal is strange places..... :D
Yep!
Israel -Salem for example
Melechesh left Israel for ..uhm.. I think Belgium or the Netherlands or something...damn I forgot it..