Exercise Thread!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
25 Feb. 2004
Houston, Texas
Website besuchen
Being of the full-figured nature, I do my best to exercise as much as possible. I get outside, I do housework as well. I am addicted to the sweets as well, but have cut back on those. I'm addicted to Diet Coke with Lime, along with Water being my two main drinks..unless I have an iced tea w/ Equal sweetener if I am out to dinner.

I'm slowly shedding the weight. It's safer for you to do it that way, coupled with exercise....yes, even good sex is another way to lose the weight.

the kind you work up a sweat over. ;)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Welcome sinfullgothgrrl

So you're from Houston? I have a very close friend who lives a few hours from you in Denton

I'm with you!!! I've been hitting the gym 3-4 weeks now and I feel great

Diet coke with lime has just hit the Aussie market - it's quite nice.. I found to lemon variety too sweet, but I do love the smoothness of the diet vanilla :D

i guess I'm lucky, I'm not much of a sweet tooth - gimmy a nice hot fresh pretzel and greasy bratwurst anyday :p

My major weakness is DILL CHIPS from Sweden!

putridtorture

14 Dez. 2002
Edinburgh. Scotland
www.putridtorture.com
Ok. 2 things to do to loose the weight

Do a nice bit of cardio. Walking etc will take the fat away yes, but not as quickly as cycling, running, rowing etc.

Secondly, change your diet a little. If your drinking shitloads of beer every nite, the beerbelly will stay, if not, try eating healthier things, such as vegetables, fruit, stuff like that. Try and stay away from chocolate, or stuff high in fats.

Your best bet is to hit the gym to do a little cardio every third or fourth day, and not lay about on the couch 24/7 hehe.

Good luck¬!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by gnoff
Should I try and bring some this year?

Always appreciated :D Will go very nice with mead :D

But guess what?!?!?!!? My father found a place that sells them and bought too many for me! LOL

IKEA in Australia sells DILL CHIPS - Estrelle yummy!!
I need to go there and have some swedish meatballs :p

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Brat
Always appreciated :D Will go very nice with mead :D

But guess what?!?!?!!? My father found a place that sells them and bought too many for me! LOL

IKEA in Australia sells DILL CHIPS - Estrelle yummy!!
I need to go there and have some swedish meatballs :p

Nice :D

Buy some Norrlands Guld while you're there :)

DISGORGE

18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
ah yes, excersising. Gotta love it.

I practice 5-7 hours/week at the Tae Kwon Do/Pekiti-Tirsia Kali club and 3-4 hours at home every week. I do my best to stay in shape so I can whoop some serious ass at competitions.

Other than that I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables as well as meat. No alcohol and as little sugar as possible.

This works good for me.

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Well I mean it is pretty fucked up when metalheads are talking about diets :/
I think its pretty much fucked up when metalheadz aren't able to let other metalheadz talk about what they want....

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
Yesterday I had a nice 15 kilometers trek. Less than three hours. If the shoes had fit better, I would have been about an hour faster, because the last kilometer was stall downhill, which did hurt some. But it was very refreshing at all.

DISGORGE

18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Fyodor
Yesterday I had a nice 15 kilometers trek. Less than three hours. If the shoes had fit better, I would have been about an hour faster, because the last kilometer was stall downhill, which did hurt some. But it was very refreshing at all.

Not bad!
I only run 3 kilometers, just to warm up my legs.