Exercise Thread!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Since my 2nd surgery,I've gained about 20-30 lbs.(mostly in my belly) & I can't fit in most of my jeans anymore.I wanna work off the belly.Any suggestions?

This can be a keep in fit thread with any advice to keep the thread alive.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
Since my 2nd surgery,I've gained about 20-30 lbs.(mostly in my belly) & I can't fit in most of my jeans anymore.I wanna work off the belly.Any suggestions?

Nothing bad about it...just you can risk high fat in blood which can lead to heart attack or stroke..... My firend says that she almost had heart attack and that it hurts as hell. In this case you must hold low fat diet. Means vegetables, fuits, turkey and chicken breast meat. I think best is to not eat any bread at all.

But, I know it is really hard in USA to eat low fat food cause there is lot of great food, but it is still better than risk heart attack or diabetes.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Anyways I allways wanted to be very fat, but on one side I am feeling bad when I am getting more fat (you know it just slows me down or how can I say it, and my bones suffer) but when I hold low fat diet I would kill for fatty junk food. But I wont ever start to do any spot. Yuck.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, to get rid of the belly fat it's eating right and exercising that is the key.

You don't need to become an athlete or anything, if you walk for about 30-45 minutes three times a week, fast enough to get your pulse going, it should be exercise enough.

Eat a lot of fruit and vegetables instead of a lot of meat, although eat a little meat also of course.

Better also to eat bird and fish than meat and pork.

Rice and potatoes (non deep-fried of course) is good also.

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
I lost about 30 kg (about 60 pound) in less than three years. All I did was eating less sweets (can be hard) and walk a kilometer (2/3 mile) a day, from the train station to my university. There is a train going that way, but it takes about the same time as walking, so I started walking in the first place to not get bored so much. That isn't hard training, and the loss in weight is slow, but more permanent than with a "crash-diet". I dropped from 105 to 75 kilos, my goal is a stable 70.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I gained 10 kg in half a year and I now I'm somewhere between 60-62 kg wherew I want to stay; I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, sometimes too much sweets - but I'm too lazy to do any sports regulary.
I go shopping with my bike that's the only thing I do regulary.... but the supermarket is nearby... since I'm at university and have to study a lot, I have no motivation to do any exercises.

Originally posted by LooseCannon

It should be no problem to get oversized jeans in your country :D:D:D:D:D

So just keep the belly;):p

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
Re: Re: Exercise Thread!

Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
It should be no problem to get oversized jeans in your country :D:D:D:D:D

So just keep the belly;):p
Hey, wat's wrong with you, Shizzo?
I waited for a comment from you like "get it amputated".... I'm very disappointed from you ;)..... Anyway, that would be another idea, that would work for sure.

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Exercise Thread!

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
There is nothing better than a good drum :D:D:D
Thats you oppinion. I for my part was not lucky with my 105 kilos. If you like that, ist ok for you, but there are people (like me) who don't like to be fat.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Exercise Thread!

Originally posted by Fyodor
Thats you oppinion. I for my part was not lucky with my 105 kilos. If you like that, ist ok for you, but there are people (like me) who don't like to be fat.

I cant hold diet for too long. I wouldnt survive that I cant eat something so plesurable like fatty food.

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Exercise Thread!

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I cant hold diet for too long. I wouldnt survive that I cant eat something so plesurable like fatty food.
That was hard for me, too. But it was even harder for me to live with that massive body that I disliked so much.