Exercise Thread!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Anyways Skinny people with bones everywhere makes me wanna puke. It is disgusting to touch somebody who has bones everwhere. Yuck.

It's good to me a little meaty. I don't like it too much when I hug my skinny friends and they are bony little twigs that I could accidentally crush : )

Big guts aren't that nice though ( I think I'm getting one myself). Time to get outside and do some excersize (and maybe cut down on the french fries and beer....well fries)

Fyodor

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Juni 2003
Originally posted by LXE
It's good to me a little meaty. I don't like it too much when I hug my skinny friends and they are bony little twigs that I could accidentally crush : )

Big guts aren't that nice though ( I think I'm getting one myself). Time to get outside and do some excersize (and maybe cut down on the french fries and beer....well fries)
For me it worked, just to cut on chocolate and other sweets.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LXE

When I was more fat in summer I looked like pragnant :D:D:D But I was feeling great and that was the most important thing:D

Fyodor: A bit, it is total disaster for my that I must eat only 3 times per day, not 20 times or more as I usually did before extremass

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods

Fyodor: A bit, it is total disaster for my that I must eat only 3 times per day, not 20 times or more as I usually did before extremass
I found out that I need less food per day (and therefore less calories and fat) if I have five or more small meals a day. My usual day looks like that:
0530h: 1 coffee, 1 slice of bread with meat, 1 glas of juice
0930h: 1 coffee, 1 slice of bread with cheese
1300h: warm meal with 0.4l coke
1500h: 1 slice of bread with cheese
1900h: 1 decaf, 1 slice of bread with ham

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Fyodor
I found out that I need less food per day (and therefore less calories and fat) if I have five or more small meals a day. My usual day looks like that:
0530h: 1 coffee, 1 slice of bread with meat, 1 glas of juice
0930h: 1 coffee, 1 slice of bread with cheese
1300h: warm meal with 0.4l coke
1500h: 1 slice of bread with cheese
1900h: 1 decaf, 1 slice of bread with ham

I cant eat breat, fist it is bad for low fat diet cause of my high fat in blood and second I cant eat it cause I have problems with metabolism :D

Re: Re: Re: Exercise Thread!

Originally posted by Fyodor
Hey, wat's wrong with you, Shizzo?
I waited for a comment from you like "get it amputated".... I'm very disappointed from you ;)..... Anyway, that would be another idea, that would work for sure.

I like my belly, before I got around 20 I was just bones and skin then happiely my hyperactivity got a bit less so I put on some weight...that´s better now ;)