Euro in Sweden

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
The election is coming up this Sunday, and all of a sudden everybody is a Stalinist, a Nazi or a protectionist.

"We don't want to be a part of the European monteary joint venture, unless there is something concrete in it for us. We are content with our own, unconditionally rotten economics, and we don't want anybody to touch it."

Swedish Realpolitik is the pits. 25 years ago, the USD or the GBP was one third the exchange rate we get nowadays. 85%+ of the people in the government think that Euro would be a good idea, to ensure steady trade with the EC.

Enter the Swedish people:

"Not everything has been better since we joined the EC. I will vote 'No' to the Euro just to show these politicians (all of them) that this is just crap. Stalin was right, by the way. He knew not to change a working system. Even if it was not working, we were used to it."

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Who would't be? If it weren't for change, we'd still be trading with 17-kilo coins. And we'd still have Norway, for good or bad.

Yes, I'm pro. For once, something is happening in this godforsken country that will ease our relations with the rest of Europe. One of the prevalent arguments is that it's "just Europe. We're cutting ourselves off from the rest of the world."

Well, Europe is a good start. You don't have to establish trade unions with Bangladesh right away.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by mugabe
You wouldn't like it. It would mean that a Big Mac in Sweden would be as expensive in Stockholm as in Wolverhampton and not a third of the price. And let's just not talk about the beer.

Yeah i think also here too things would be a rip off if the euro came in...still they are now so what else is new

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I tried to vote at the post office today, but it was fucking closed, close at 5 pm...

They have new hours:

10 to 13

15 to 17

fuck...

Will try once more tomorrow if I get the urge to vote once more...

But I really don't care so much anyhow, think I will turn in a blank one...

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Yeah i think also here too things would be a rip off if the euro came in...still they are now so what else is new
25 years ago, 1 GBP was about 5 GBP. These days it is 14 SEK. What do you blame this upon? Inflation? Hoho. There are supposedly three states in Europe with abysmal economy and these are Portugal, Italy and Sweden. Yet, the majority of our national trasure, the morons, want to keep this treat to ourselves.

"We have only 5% unemployment. Germany has 10%. Let's wait until the rest of Europe has the same wonderful rates as we do, and then we can join, as it then will benefit us."

You don't see any word about the rest of the 15% unemployed persons in Sweden, as they're pensioners on sick leave, asylum seekers who are not allowed to work due to union laws or the same asylum seekers again, getting sick leave, as the government aren't allowed to seek out cheaters, as this would be an assault on everybody's personal freedom.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I don't like the Euro very much because everything went terribly expensive. 13,76 Schilling are 1 € so stupid to convert. Things costing 10 Schliing turned into one Euro and so on. I don't need a single currency to feel like an European. The only advantage is, I can go anywhere in the Union and don't need to change money.
But the economy isn't any better, no it's worse now.... and I don't like all those coins in my wallet. We had a 20-Schilling-banknote (approx. € 1,50) and now... well at least all the coins are nice to collect with their different backsides.