Drugs!!!A confession thread :)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Beer, beer, beer, wine, every liquor under the sun (yes, even moonshine!...once), absinthe @ Wacken...weed, but not too much. After I learned that there's better bud out there than the dirt crap I smoked in high school, i also realized I couldn't afford it, lol. Had hash brownies too...that was fun! That's it though, and about all I intend to EVER do.

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
I smoke cannabis quite a bit (at least one big mash-up a week, sometimes 3 or 4 :)) - bud for joints and hash for shotties. I'm gonna have to cut back soon 'cos I'll be off to uni next year so won't be able to afford it. I've tried some other stuff (haven't we all?) but that lovely green stuff is much more fun so I don't touch anything else any more.

Last year at Wacken I couldn't find any at all, so this year I may have to make other arrangements. ;) That said, I don't want to be monging out the whole time - I'm going for the music, so I'll probably drink lots and have a couple of smokes before I go to sleep instead :)

How easy is it to score weed at Wacken anyway? Most of the people I was with found it impossible.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
The people I was with said, "Just look for any car with an NL sticker on it". Judging by what the Dutch folks here have said, that's not always the case. I certainly smelled it all around. But as strapped for cash as I was, I didn't bother to ask around, because I know I couldn't afford it. Oh well, things should be different next year :D

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Lucretia
or some weed vodka/tequila - its pretty effective :D :)
Uh pretty mean stuff I can tell you....knocked me clean out....
How do you say? Don't try this at home..not unleast you've prepared everything else in advance...

And just ask people if you can have a puff too on W:O:A: that is how I do it.... and I've allways found somebody who is willing to share...

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Suwarin
Uh pretty mean stuff I can tell you....knocked me clean out....
How do you say? Don't try this at home..not unleast you've prepared everything else in advance...

depends on, depends on... better try it at home than somewhere else :D
But you are right, I´ve seen people becoming completely nuts after too many glasses of that stuff... my flat mate nearly threw me out of the flat for example :rolleyes:
But as long as you dose it with care it can be VERY funny :D
*remembers herself standing on the kitchen sofa and headbanging some weeks ago*

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by Lucretia
have tried a lot of drugs, but luckily never got addicted ;)
But in the meantime I only drink alcohol and sometimes smoke some weed - even stopped smoking cigarettes few weeks ago :) Looks like I´ve become fucking clean :D

Thumps up for you! :)

What about Karloff, does he still smokes?