Camping equipment hire

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by aborted
@ the australian guys:

does somebody out there by accident know a chick called Marika Fengler and/or Alex Michalewics (or something like that)... they had (and maybe still have) a band together and both of them visited wacken with me after leaving australia for a while. lost contact and would be really cool if i´d find out where they are at the moment.

I don't know them, but I may know the band. Can you remember what the band was called?

I can send an email out to the metal lists for you if you like.

Kroppus
Can't wait to taste your mead :D

And, I've even worked out how I can make a bbq at the camp without having to buy a proper bbq! hhahahah

aborted

21 Feb. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
@brat: hm, would have to check some really old emails - no idea fi they´re on the server any more - I mean its already three years ago. If I find out I´ll get in contact... thanx

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ aborted
ach ja, ich glaub eher nicht dass ich bei Necrophobic bin (oder war das schon?)... aber am Sa wollt ich ins HB zur Wacken-Worm-up Party!

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
That's cool...
Can we hire old army tents too?
Like those made for 16 men\women and hasa stove in the middle?
Two of the guys that's coming fromhere is allready searchig for one of those.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Morgenurin: I can't find any large tent like what we're looking for. Seems we'd rather should get something to make a roof with.
Thanks for the offer by the way. We might set up camp as neighbours. So far i think we're 12+ going from here. Give or take a few. Since they can't seem to make up their minds about going by bus or with us. See you there anyway.

I can't help it. My knowledge about german is the same size as my knowledge about swedish war-heroes.
:)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
:D don´t worry, I didn´t find any info how to hire a tent at the Globetrotter site, too!
And I guess my German is quite good! :D