Camping equipment hire

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
LOL Thor.
I've only been in Hamburg once, hanging after my parents on a vacation. Needless to say that i didn't really see much. So that could also be a good idea. Let's take both. :))

Thor

16 Dez. 2001
BaWü
I don't know is anything special in Itzehoe or why do you want to see it? Do oyu brew your own Met? Did you mean with Mead honey wine?

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
I know it's nothing to see there. But it would be funny just to arrange a guided tour down the street and back again. :)
We would at least give everybody else something to laugh\talk about.

Mead is vine made from honey. I make my own from an old Icelandic recepie. And it is really good. + no hangover from it. :) A bit sweet maybe, but with some salted and dried meat, it's the best thing you can get. :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yes, thats what I wanted to say, too! What the hell do you want to visit in Itzehoe, Kroppus? There´s only Hellion records worth a visit ;) (and maybe some friends of us living there :D). And I dont know the city very good, I cant take you to a guided tour there. But the Hellion Record store is always overcrowded with Metalheads at Wacken time, some of them even sleep in front of the store to be there early in the morning!
For Hamburg it is a different thing - here of course I could show you around!
And hey, I´ll come and taste yor mead, too! :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Thor

16 Dez. 2001
BaWü
Originally posted by Kroppus
Mead is vine made from honey. I make my own from an old Icelandic recepie. And it is really good. + no hangover from it. :) A bit sweet maybe, but with some salted and dried meat, it's the best thing you can get. :)

May i have a bottle or so? I will pay for it for sure I love Mead one of my favourite drinks! Yeah a tour through Itzehoe would be rather funny I think! But i life far in the Black Forest in southern Germany! So i have to travel about 800km to get to Wacken! But it is worth!!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey Nightslaughter, drop me an email brat@ar.com.au
I have started an aussie Wacken group which I'd like to invite you to :D At this stage we're all going to Wacken via Rock Machina.

Kroppus, don't worry about our crowd refusing your hospitality. Most of us are from European backgrounds and we will bring our hospitality with us!
Mead?! Oh, I can't wait to taste you mead. Sounds like I will have to bring some herring!
Mead is very hard to find in Australia and the only bottle I've ever found, wasn't very nice...if I like your mead, I made have to trade something for your recipe :D

xpet LOL Yes, I'm sorry. I tend to be asking you many questions. I'm very grateful for you help! Boys have different perspectives to girls (no insult intended, boys), maybe that's why I ask you so many questions..sorry :o

Thor, don't complain, 800 km is very close when you compare it with travelling from Australia :p hahah

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@brat
no problem with your questions - seems I´ve nothing better do do at the moment than answering them :D

aborted

21 Feb. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Itzehoe is cool, at least if you live there...
Then you don´t have to worry about missing really really supernew releases, cheap lps and everything else a metalheart could wish for. I lived in a village between wacken and itzehoe for quite a few years and I even managed to get an apprenticeship at hellion records back then...

about the guided tour - apart from hellion records and ancient/pagan arts (jewelery store) theres also some kind of middle age shop opened up a while back. havent been there, just drove past - maybe its worth a visit... looks cool

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey, at which village did you live? Do we know each other in RL???
Ancient Arts doesnt have a shop at all, but you can make a date with the guys and have a look at their stuff if you like...

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Maybe the guys from Ancient Arts should set up a stall or something over the Wacken period so people from..say Australia :D ...can see their work. I mean you have to look at us as tourists-not just metalheads! Lots of money to be made from us :rolleyes:

That's one of the things we're looking forward to-absorbing the history of Europe. It's very hard to imagine how beautiful cities, castles and ruins will be when you live a country where whites settled less than 250 years ago.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Of course, the Ancient Arts guys will have there a stall at the Wacken festival as they always have. Normally they sell their stuff via mailorder... and they are a METAL mailorder (www.ancientarts.de), so I guess normal tourists won´t buy their stuff. ;)
Anyway, I guess you wont be disappointed when travelling through Europe, there are a lot of historical things to see here! :)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Brat: I didn't worry about you not accepting our hospitality. Just let us drink enough and a bit more, and you can't get away from it. :) J\K
We're actually not as bad as some would say, sometimes we're even worse. :)
I'm going to try out a few new recipies on mead before WOA, so i'll bring the results from the best batch. :) When i find the best one i'll post it on my web-pages. So don't worry any of you.
Have a good eekend all of you.
:)

aborted

21 Feb. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
@xpet:

ich weiß das die keinen laden haben, aber als die noch regelmäßig bei hellion waren (keinen schimmer obs sies noch sind, wohn ja nicht mehr da!) konnt man auch so in den laden marschieren und die hatten ihre sachen teilweise dabei!
kennen wir uns? ich weiß nicht, hab in hohenaspe gewohnt - und du?

@ the australian guys:

does somebody out there by accident know a chick called Marika Fengler and/or Alex Michalewics (or something like that)... they had (and maybe still have) a band together and both of them visited wacken with me after leaving australia for a while. lost contact and would be really cool if i´d find out where they are at the moment.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ aborted
hätt ja sein können du arbeitest noch bei Hellion bzw. treibst dich manchmal mit den beiden rum. Mein Freund (hat auch die A.A.-Homepage gemacht) is ein alter Kumpel von Herm... auch aus Krempe ;) Ich hab aber nie in der Gegend gewohnt.
Andrea is übrigens noch bei Hellion. Aber eine Ahnung, ob sie da ihren Ancientarts-Kram mit hat.

aborted

21 Feb. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
@ xpet
ne ne, mit denen hat nie so viel zu tun... ich war damals mit nem andren mitarbeiter befreundet - hat mir damals auch n praktikum dort besogrt - der arbeitet aber auch schon seit jahren nich mehr da.... ;-(

sach mal, gehst du zufällig zu necrophobic wenn die im headbangers spielen?