Avenged Sevenfold?! ARE THEY SERIOUS?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Northern Death

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Mai 2004
Dlm am Wildpferd
hairniteout.blogspot.de
Now you know why I'm laughing at them. I've been contaminated with your mentality by posting on the German board :D
This was not really adressed to you, I would not fully count you to the german forum because at least half of your postings are written in Dutch or sth. (surely makes it easier to ridicule people ;) )

Call it "contaminating", if you want. I know that many people share your opinion about my kind of opinion but that does not change it. Makes it even more interesting sometimes :D

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
Say... Who do you think you are, buddy? :rolleyes:

Fuck this anal pumping shitass cry baby shit!!!! At first I was honored to spend a fortune traveling to what used to be the Mecca of Heavy Metal. But Avenged Sevenfold is the the last nail in the coffin. Maybe all you pussies can tolerate this shit, But I'll leave that to all you glitter wearing faggits that rub glitter on your sideburns and chest. You bunch of Glitter Chests. You guys should all take part in an "Open Minded" Fag Parade, next thing you know, George Micheal is gonna headline Wacken. Just because you play a guitar doesn't make you metal. I would sell my ticket if I wouldn't of paid for my plane tickets already. All praise to Satan!!!!! E nomine Satanas. En el nombe de Satanas!!!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
This was not really adressed to you, I would not fully count you to the german forum because at least half of your postings are written in Dutch or sth. (surely makes it easier to ridicule people ;) )

Call it "contaminating", if you want. I know that many people share your opinion about my kind of opinion but that does not change it. Makes it even more interesting sometimes :D

Most of my "German" posts are in German though! Don't worry :D

And it is interesting. True! It shows difference in 2 "cultures" that are alike! :D

And more of that rubbish!

:D:D:D:D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
=You guys should all take part in an "Open Minded" Fag Parade, next thing you know, George Micheal is gonna headline Wacken.

And one more thing, anybody who defends metalcore, you better check your hairline because it's reseding. You bunch of anal polking individuals.

'k Zou nie weten hoezo. 'n Bietje rond schellen kanne'kik ok, maar ik kan nog veel ambetanter zijn door dit te schrijven. 's Zien of ge daar iet op wit.

Reteneuker.

Edit Piaf zegt: Learn to quote!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

WhiskeyFist666

31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
=You guys should all take part in an "Open Minded" Fag Parade, next thing you know, George Micheal is gonna headline Wacken.

'k Zou nie weten hoezo. 'n Bietje rond schellen kanne'kik ok, maar ik kan nog veel ambetanter zijn door dit te schrijven. 's Zien of ge daar iet op wit.

Reteneuker.

Y tu madre me la chupa como una bestia!! Maricon de playa. Morro Cagado.:D

Keeper

16 Feb. 2008
Los Angeles, CA
HAHA! Over 60 posts all on one thing that I had to say and one band that sucks dog balls! Seriously, how can they add this to the fest?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSaBveD7zvA

And I'm an openminded guy when it comes to music, but I don't want to listen to these guys try to reach out to the sad kids of today. Next thing you know, korn is going to be added. Keep the mall metal out of Wacken!!!

There's gonna be a bunch of wimps with emo hair cuts and more make up on then your mom! I'll be seeing those pussies in the pit if they have the balls to show! :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Fuck this anal pumping shitass cry baby shit!!!! At first I was honored to spend a fortune traveling to what used to be the Mecca of Heavy Metal. But Avenged Sevenfold is the the last nail in the coffin. Maybe all you pussies can tolerate this shit, But I'll leave that to all you glitter wearing faggits that rub glitter on your sideburns and chest. You bunch of Glitter Chests. You guys should all take part in an "Open Minded" Fag Parade, next thing you know, George Micheal is gonna headline Wacken. Just because you play a guitar doesn't make you metal. I would sell my ticket if I wouldn't of paid for my plane tickets already. All praise to Satan!!!!! E nomine Satanas. En el nombe de Satanas!!!

Le fait que tu fais tes prières au Satan ne m'impresse pas du tout!

Voilà pour ton phrase hispanophone.

Now the English part.

The fact that you (have to) pay a zillion $ to get over here does not impress me either. The fact that you are willing to "boycot" an ENTIRE festival, just because of ONE (1!) band is pathetic. More than 70-80 bands will play here, and only for ONE (1)(!) band you're nagging around here, calling people names, claiming to have all the wisdom in the world, and... last but (in this case) least, forcing others your opinion!! That's really pathetic!

If you don't like a band, go play with your dick instead, or try to find people to have a beer, or whatever you want to.

And just ONCE, I'll say this:

In all these 70-80 bands that are playing Wacken, there are some I don't like either. Do you hear me nag? Do you??
I will fill my time by doing what I want to do. Drinking with my friends, or walking to the Metal Market or whatever.

But I guess that's something that's NOT DONE in the US! (sorry for all others from the US I (personally) know, who share my opinion in that, but you know what I mean)

En nu is 't zat. FOERTS!!!! WEG!!!

WhiskeyFist666

31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
Le fait que tu fais tes prières au Satan ne m'impresse pas du tout!

Voilà pour ton phrase hispanophone.

Now the English part.

The fact that you (have to) pay a zillion $ to get over here does not impress me either. The fact that you are willing to "boycot" an ENTIRE festival, just because of ONE (1!) band is pathetic. More than 70-80 bands will play here, and only for ONE (1)(!) band you're nagging around here, calling people names, claiming to have all the wisdom in the world, and... last but (in this case) least, forcing others your opinion!! That's really pathetic!

If you don't like a band, go play with your dick instead, or try to find people to have a beer, or whatever you want to.

And just ONCE, I'll say this:

In all these 70-80 bands that are playing Wacken, there are some I don't like either. Do you hear me nag? Do you??
I will fill my time by doing what I want to do. Drinking with my friends, or walking to the Metal Market or whatever.

But I guess that's something that's NOT DONE in the US! (sorry for all others from the US I (personally) know, who share my opinion in that, but you know what I mean)

En nu is 't zat. FOERTS!!!! WEG!!!

Seems like we have the first Fag defender of the day. As far as playing with my dick, I have a girl to do that for me. Now why don't you go rub some glitter on your chest and wave a flag with a rainbow on it.

Eliael

W:O:A Metalmaster
Before I start discussing the theme I've got just a question. Why do you use the fact that someone is homosexual as if it was something bad ?

You could call people assholes, and I would just say you're one yourself, but fag? Not we are the idiots here, you are. So shut the fuck up :rolleyes:

There are so much bands, you can just do some other things. You know, there is so much beer that has to be drunk, there are so many people you could meet, there are so many things you could do instead of complaining. Just enjoy Wacken Open Air or stay in the USA. I'm sure there are some people who would like to go to Wacken in the United States who gladly would buy your tickets.