Any Scots on this forum?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

putridtorture

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
Edinburgh. Scotland
www.putridtorture.com
well since im scottish, and into metal, I can tell ya that theres loads of scottish metal bands: Pathogen, man must die, madman is absolute, co-exist, errata, churn, regorge, godplayer, mendeed...theres hundreds....just none of em use bagpipes hehe

putridtorture

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
Edinburgh. Scotland
www.putridtorture.com
@wackianne: I got the vantage point cd too, its pretty good, but not the best road rock I have heard from my country.

Also, on Wednesday, me and the other putridtorture boys held a James Murphy benefit gig featuring Desecration, pathogen, zillah, man must die, and errata, and we raised around $1000 for James.

Anyway I need to go and get stoned, cya.

Dark

2 Mai 2003
Scotland
www.vantage-point.info
@putridtorture
It wasn't really a serious claim that it is the best driving anthem, more a nod of the head to Deep Purple. As Highway Star is probably the ultimate driving song, and we tried to put a Jon Lord style Hammond Organ song on our track.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by Warthog
I'm all the Scot you need, Ivi. :D

(never mind that i'm really only half-Scot and no ancestor of mine has set foot on Scottish shores in 300 years...)

Half-scot?
that means one of your parents are scottish... and if no ancestor on scottish ground for 300 years...

you sure do have old parents :D

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
Half-scot?
that means one of your parents are scottish... and if no ancestor on scottish ground for 300 years...

you sure do have old parents :D

lol, no, all my family on my dad's side of the family is from Scottish descent, as far as I've been able to tell. I've just traced it back about 300 years, and I've yet to find anyone who was actually born in Scotland.