Any Australians going to Wacken 2011

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
I'll be heading over next Wednesday and will be going to Amsterdam for a few nights first; I will be in Hamburg on the 3rd and will be at Wacken on the 4th :)

I don't have a German mobile, I'll just be bringing mine from home, but I will try and get on this forum while in Amsterdam to see what's going on :)

wackyv8

31 Okt. 2008
australia
ARE WE THERE YET? ....:p (fucking 24hrs sitting in aeroplanes :mad:)
half of the people i know , are .
the other half of the Aussie Assault are leaving this week .. me included

not long to go, im getting excited now :D \m/

wackyv8

31 Okt. 2008
australia
hopefully everyone had a brutal and great W:O:A 2011 ! i know i did. once again, thanks, Wacken , and also to all the people that keep the festival running. \m/ see ya's again in 2012 ( for the 5th time).

MotörRed

24 Aug. 2011
Salford, UK
Aussies at Wacken are the icing on the cake :D, always good to have banter with, especially when it comes to how much better they are at sports than us (the British XD)