Any Australians going to Wacken 2011

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

wackyv8

31 Okt. 2008
australia
5.45am? Isn't that when everyone gets up, has a coffee, cleans up a bit then continue to party? .

i havent yet crashed out before 3am , so getting up at 5.45 is ridiculous! ive seen it at that time , because i hadnt crashed out yet! :D
i get up around 9.30 just enough time to have a coffee and find my stein , go get a beer and mosey into the bands area as the music begins.

BodSpice

13 Feb. 2011
if only i had a ticket..

Hey guys, one more Melbournite for the 2011 rollcall, well that is if I can get a ticket!!! argh looks like theres a few up for grabs but my German is non-existant!! Went in 2010, but this year is gonna be better!! If I get a ticket, catch youse all for a beer :D
P.s. HI KELLYYYY! I worked out the forum!!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hey guys, one more Melbournite for the 2011 rollcall, well that is if I can get a ticket!!! argh looks like theres a few up for grabs but my German is non-existant!! Went in 2010, but this year is gonna be better!! If I get a ticket, catch youse all for a beer :D
P.s. HI KELLYYYY! I worked out the forum!!

Keep looking in the "SELL" threads, and just reply in English. (but look at the dates of the 1st post of course)

savatage

21 Jan. 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Fuck yeah & Helloween confirmed! That has officially just made my year!!!

LOL a lot of people from Franga! I'm not too far in Rowville! We're doing alright, go the South Easterns!!!

Yeah Savatage, I'm from Franga, as are my travelling companions (well, one is from Springvale), and Vindicta...

My mates and I are heading into Frankfurt on the 29th, then to Amsterdam by train, then train to Hamburg on the 3rd, and back to Frankfurt by the 10th to go home.

And Kelly, we've only just gotten our passport applications lol, we are going slack as. We haven't organised any transport or accomodation while over there either.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

VindictaLoupsGarou

W:O:A Metalhead
1 Okt. 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah Savatage, I'm from Franga, as are my travelling companions (well, one is from Springvale), and Vindicta...

My mates and I are heading into Frankfurt on the 29th, then to Amsterdam by train, then train to Hamburg on the 3rd, and back to Frankfurt by the 10th to go home.

And Kelly, we've only just gotten our passport applications lol, we are going slack as. We haven't organised any transport or accomodation while over there either.

yeah i got my flights to hamburg on the 1st, i wanna party it up there :) no accom booked though :p but i'm getting there :D

wackyv8

31 Okt. 2008
australia
@ vindictus - good stuff . im in hamburg on the 1st too i think. its a great town! ( thats my opinion , others hate it.)

@ heresiarch - what a whirlwind tour !

Sijildurin

19 Juli 2011
only a few days left...

Hey there!
Just wondering when are all the Aussies arriving!? I would love to catch up with some of you! I`ve got a German mobile number so just give me a call or a txt:
+49 17662567447

I'm around from Tuesday on...

Cheers

Tomka