Anti-USA feelings?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Lord Horb
@Warthog: I would be careful with an American flag... no matter how tolerant the majority of the Wackianer is, there only need to be one or two dumb drunk fucks who have fun starting trouble... something might happen, so I would be careful with that...

Oh, I think I can deal just fine with a few idiots. Mind you, I work in a retail store, so I do that on a daily basis. :D But a constant battery of people who take global politics a little too seriously and a little too personally would just get annoying after a while. I'm still bringing my flag. Thanks for the input though!

@Wacki - I didn't knwo you and Zombi were dating. :D

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Yeah, I would have to agree with Lord Horb on that...its better to let people know you are an American on a smaller personal scale, persay...I dunno..i know it sucks..and us Americans should be able to be ourselves at such a festival...but times are kinda tough right now, and like I said..we have our president to thank for that.

Shiny

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead

ireland..theyre too busy bombing them-selfs

I wonder why "they" (English invaded regions) are bombing themselves?

I wouldn't bring any flag with me to Wacken that would
attract unnessary attention, the majority of people wouldn't mind
but it only takes one person to take offense......

Tents aren't very
fire proof,
boot proof,
rock proof
or knife proof.

I wouldn't want my "Wacken Experience" destoryed just because
of a flag ......

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
from what ive heard wacken ISNT a violent place...

very friendly..ppl just wanna get drunk and listen/watch to metal

im happy with anyone bringing flags :D