Anti-USA feelings?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metalsulm

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
anyhow, thanks for the input guys! Just wanted to know what people are thinking over there, or if I'd have any fights to look forward to. :D I don't want any trouble at Wacken, because there should never be any...but it's a different world we live in, and I just want to know what I can expect.

Hey...There´s no Anger or Hate at Wacken

:Just Party;)

...You´ll see

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Zombi
Believe it or not...i've been to the US too.... I really like Boston for starters....great food there... the lobsters are priceless....

Fuck yes, Boston's a wonderful city. I could spend thousands eating on Newbury St alone. Next to San Fran, it's probably the nicest city we have to offer.

but I would like to kill their government....and I'm disappointed in the american people for not truly fighting against what happened in the elections.

you and me both. I was part of a mailing campaign to Congress asking to abolish the electoral college procedure after that mess. And I was there with the protesters on the cold rainy January morning that Bush was inaugurated. Damn lot of good it did, but I can honestly say I did my part. Oh yeah, and I didn't vote for him.

Whatever happens...I hope nothing happens to Canada. Oh...and Texas can be destroyed for all I care..

There's this one restaurant in Austin called the Ironworks that makes beef ribs to die for. Let's at least spare that. :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Nothing wrong with Texas. Except for Bush. And Bush Jr. And their fondness for the death penalty. And all those bad "Everything's bigger in Texas" jokes. And the heat. And the tumbleweeds. And the last Rigor Mortis album.

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
i like America( was in Florida once), but i dislike some things about like it guns and brutal capitalism...
,however the good things outshine the bad ones

if the war will be horrific i will start to boycott some product from the US for a while... sorry

my government kind of supports this war but won´t admit it

i have nothing but good to say about the majority of the americans i've met

the people who will bug americans for no reason whatsoever are certainly the stupider ones

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Warthog: I would be careful with an American flag... no matter how tolerant the majority of the Wackianer is, there only need to be one or two dumb drunk fucks who have fun starting trouble... something might happen, so I would be careful with that...

@Wolf: Union Jack shouldn't be a problem at all I guess, even Germans might bring that flag just because it looks good ;)

and writing "@Wolf" is weird... feels like I am talking to myself :D

about America... been there three times and loved it! the south west rocks (just too hot there) and NY is excellent too! :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
NY was ok but boring

a few good things to do, cos im under 21, i didnt ge ttot do much

i managed to get some beerr--budweiser eww

i prefer to go to berlin..nice area,

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Ancalagon
The US Empire must grow! *bangs fist on table!* hahahahaha

LOL! More like the American Empire must fall!!!! ;-) lol. Just kidding.

I dont care what happens anymore..the people never and will never have a say. Its sad...but this isnt a matter that is in the hands of americans...

Im really pissed off that our president is such an idiot..he has no idea how hard he makes the lives of the americans..especially when they are abroad.

Although I would say this idea of hate or rather dislike is on a rather wide scale, in respect to countries and opinions...it makes it hard to live abroad...you just feel ridiculous, stupid, guilty, and not to mention...very vulnerable