All alone at Wacken!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Solskinn Av Natten, 29. Juni 2008.

1. Solskinn Av Natten

Solskinn Av Natten W:O:A Metalhead

Thanks! it makes me feel better to hear how friendly everyone is at Wacken! I don't think I could stay away from people there, even if I tried :p

Sometimes I feel anti-social, but that's only because, here in Canada, I'm not surrounded by my extended metalhead family :D

2. Solskinn Av Natten

That's really nice of you, thanks! :) I may just take you up on that offer!
    I'll be arriving on the Wednesday, as well, but probably a bit later than you (whenever I can get on a shuttle bus, or share a taxi). Do you already have a campsite in mind?

3. Solskinn Av Natten

It might be tough at first, being surrounded by people all day & night, but I'm sure we'll manage somehow! Metal is a bonding experience ;)

Aw... that's not what I meant :o I just mean that I'd rather have hopes than expectations, in order to avoid being disappointed! Of course the men at Wacken will be of the highest calibre :p

4. Solskinn Av Natten

I know :D

5. slayerofrage

slayerofrage W:O:A Metalhead

Trust me i've done 5 wackens, you cant not meet people, becuase people will just intorduce themselves or throw you a beer!!

Youll be fine, just live for the party, youll be laughing at the other side, saying what was i worried about and booking next years tix lol!!

If your a metalhead, then metal is your religion and mecca is called Wacken!!

6. Solskinn Av Natten

You said it best. I can't wait! :D :D :D :D :D

7. slayerofrage

slayerofrage W:O:A Metalhead

Neither can I.... ;) :0 ;)

8. cwes

cwes W:O:A Metalhead

You'll be most welcome.
    For campsite I do have my preferences, however we'll have to deal with wherever they assign us to.

It's a bit problematic to keep free some space for people arriving later; simultaneous arrival simplifies everything. It may be possible to cramp in one or two tents later on, though.

9. Solskinn Av Natten

OK guys, I am now all alone in Hamburg! I've lost my Canadian friends and am wandering around alone. If anyone wants to grab a coffee or a beer, PM me and I'll check my email regularly throughout the day.

Otherwise, come to the Headbanger's Ballroom tonight (Große Elbstraße 14) and find me there :D

10. Lady_Wolf

Lady_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

say Adam (ofrage:p) still have a spot available for a dutch girl by herself?

Diese Seite empfehlen