AIIEEEE! I thought this was a METAL festival...?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VENO

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
I'm sure that I also won't go see any Black Metal band... everybody sees whatever they want to... :rolleyes: in the freetime i'll be busy meeting people drinking and going to the metal market :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Oh my new va band!
Now I must go!

:D

Seriously, I'm not gonna repeat myself, oh wait, yes I am:

If you don't like the music, don't go to that particular show out of the 60-80 or whatever bands are playing WOA.

If you absolutely can not stand being on the same festival as a band you do not like, good like on finding a festival at all.

And most importantly, don't go.

It is however fairly interesting how incredibly non-tolerant some metal fans are towards things they find are not "real metal" or maybe "not metal enough".

I couldn't care less for power metal, but I won't hate the bands that play it or the fans that listen to it.

For all I care, Manowar could be run in a blender, deep fried, and fed to dolphins, but I won't start a thread about how much I hate Manowar.
I actaully don't hate Manowar itself or the music that I can't say I really ever listened to, and I won't go into why the dolphins need to eat them.

Everbody is entitled to their own opinion though, of course, but this more or less constant nagging about how crappy the bands are getting and how expensive the festival has become and how greedy the orga's are getting and how much it sucks your fav band won't come and... , do what I have done:
Stop going.

Though the reason I've stopped going are different, it's sort of on the same page.

Oh man, I'm at work, completely sober, and rambling on at a forum, I should just log off...

I do love some of the ppl on this forum, that's why I keep comiong back, and I guess I'm just stupid actually reading some of the threads when I already know what's gonna be stated.