After Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Shadowtear

@Luci:
You know this party... you were there this year :D ..so I hope you`ll come next year too :)

ah, THIS kind of party!! You gonna repeat it? Cool :) Was really a great party! :) :D Of course I´ll come again if I have time & money!
And Zombi, don´t you remember, you have been there as well! :D

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Originally posted by Lucretia
ah, THIS kind of party!! You gonna repeat it? Cool :) Was really a great party! :) :D Of course I´ll come again if I have time & money!
And Zombi, don´t you remember, you have been there as well! :D

Oh... our Zombi here... is the Zombi who was at our party???
Cool :D ... the Zombi who slept on the table :D

@Lucy:
yeah......next year at the party we`ll have maybe 5 bands playing there :)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Lucretia

ah, also very fine, thats a nice hostel actually :) It´s about a 10 minutes walk from where I live :D And also not too far from that other hostel :)
of course there is a supermarket. And a LOT of nice pubs, bars and restaurants :) The Schanzenviertel is a really nice area :)
hehe
I´ll gonna show you :D

Ah, great!! That sounds awesome hehe maybe we can get stuck into the Aussie wine before Wacken :D but we have to leave some for the others who wanted to join us :p

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Brat
Ah, great!! That sounds awesome hehe maybe we can get stuck into the Aussie wine before Wacken :D but we have to leave some for the others who wanted to join us :p

LOL
sounds fine, and if you hide some of the wine from me it shouldn´t be a probelm :D ;)

Originally posted by Sec
I'd be very interested in an after party, i'd really love to see Hamburg but I have no set plans yet :)

OK, cool, lets arrange a big sightseeing tour for all of you then :D ;)
Just let us know when you have any plans made :)