After Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
when you do change....if you can...tell me how much and when your leaving and stuff ;)

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
Originally postedbyLucretia
Brat and Sorts & Friends, I can show you around in Hamburg if you want :D

That would be very welcome! :)

Originally posted by Lucretia
Btw, there is a Wacken aftershow party on sunday evening, either in the Headbangers Ballroom or in the Markthalle I guess... I´m pretty sure I will be to dead to go, but if you are interested... :D

We will stay in Wacken until monday morning so we can't go there.

Last year we had kinda funny international party in the garden of that hostel Sorts mentioned, a lot of Metalheads hanging around there the days before and after WOA :)

Thats cool!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Brat and Sorts & Friends, I can show you around in Hamburg if you want :D
Btw, there is a Wacken aftershow party on sunday evening, either in the Headbangers Ballroom or in the Markthalle I guess... I´m pretty sure I will be to dead to go, but if you are interested... :D
Which hostel are you staying, Brat? Last year we had kinda funny international party in the garden of that hostel Sorts mentioned, a lot of Metalheads hanging around there the days before and after WOA :)

I was going to go to the after party last year but I was too exhausted! I intend to have much more energy this year.

I'm staying at the Instant Sleep hostel www.instantsleep.de in the Schanzenviertel district. Hopefully there is a supermarket close to it but I'd love company for dinner if anyone is interested :)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I am strongly considering M'Era Luna festival in Hildesheim the weekend after Wacken

Nightwish and Lacuna Coil!! How can anyone resist that! I have seen Nightwish twice now, but I'll be able to see Lacuna Coil.

It would be better to see them in a club, but if this is my only opportunity, I might go.

Goth_Girl

30 Apr. 2003
Sydney Australia
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Brat
I am strongly considering M'Era Luna festival in Hildesheim the weekend after Wacken

Nightwish and Lacuna Coil!! How can anyone resist that! I have seen Nightwish twice now, but I'll be able to see Lacuna Coil.

It would be better to see them in a club, but if this is my only opportunity, I might go.

just remembered Brat
the cruise has Abortus and Deluge & Blugeoner
maybe not your thing?

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Sorts
That would be very welcome! :)

OK, fine, I´m sure we can talk at WOA what to do after it in HH :D :)

I'm staying at the Instant Sleep hostel www.instantsleep.de in the Schanzenviertel district.

ah, also very fine, thats a nice hostel actually :) It´s about a 10 minutes walk from where I live :D And also not too far from that other hostel :)

Hopefully there is a supermarket close to it but I'd love company for dinner if anyone is interested :)

of course there is a supermarket. And a LOT of nice pubs, bars and restaurants :) The Schanzenviertel is a really nice area :)
hehe
I´ll gonna show you :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Well when do you plan to stay man ;)

I might stay another week to spend some quality time with my wife :D but i also will go to party san with her if my plans all work out :)

But lemme know when you wanna stay 2 :)

If it all work out :) ..... I hope you can manage it to stay with me the week after Wacken :)

maybe dotti can stay longer too ?