After Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Shadowtear
And if I want to???

btw: Party San billing:

MARDUK
MALEVOLENT CREATION
KATAKLYSM
NAGLFAR
VADER
BEHEMOTH
DIMENSION ZERO
DISBELIEF
PRIMORDIAL
DESASTER
LORD BELIAL
HELHEIM
POSTMORTEM
ABORTED
MUCUPURULENT
THORIUM
KATAFALK
TENEBRE
RESURRECTED
VERSTÄRKERTOD
ETERNAL LIES
FALL OF SERENITY
DARK FORTRESS
BURIED GOD

hmnmm guess I won't be doing Party San.. a bit too extreme for my liking ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
i wonder if there any after show parties after wacken or something as ill be floating around too :D

Hey! I and few of my frends also hang in Hamburg few days after Wacken.
Maybe we can get together and make our
own party or whatever (that goes to BRAT also and anyone who is looking some little action :)).
We are staying in this hostel (4-6 aug): http://www.jugendherberge.de/jh/hamburg-stintfang/.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Brat and Sorts & Friends, I can show you around in Hamburg if you want :D
Btw, there is a Wacken aftershow party on sunday evening, either in the Headbangers Ballroom or in the Markthalle I guess... I´m pretty sure I will be to dead to go, but if you are interested... :D
Which hostel are you staying, Brat? Last year we had kinda funny international party in the garden of that hostel Sorts mentioned, a lot of Metalheads hanging around there the days before and after WOA :)

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Lucretia
Brat and Sorts & Friends, I can show you around in Hamburg if you want :D
Btw, there is a Wacken aftershow party on sunday evening, either in the Headbangers Ballroom or in the Markthalle I guess... I´m pretty sure I will be to dead to go, but if you are interested... :D
Which hostel are you staying, Brat? Last year we had kinda funny international party in the garden of that hostel Sorts mentioned, a lot of Metalheads hanging around there the days before and after WOA :)

Cool :) Ill be there till tuesday so im sure if anyone wants to meet up and have a few laughs and fun then im more than willing :)

But if all goes to plan and i can change my flight i might be in germany longer but im not sure of that yet :confused:

Party Party Party ill probably be dead too on sunday but i need a little kick to remind me of wacken again so what better than to have a little more party :)