• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Yes, our train is set for arrival at 12:15 pm. We're going to be at the Stuttgart
Motel One on Lautenschlagerstrasse 14. Tel : +49 (0)711 3002090.

It seems that we will have no phone and only email when we can get a good wi-fi but you can email at darth.linux@gmail.com - we will check that one when we can.

ok,i´ll give you my "non-mobile"-number per PM if you like.So there is may be a telefon for guests use at that place...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Oh for sure. You guys are only 5 or 6 so sometimes I can have a little to talk. Then Wacki seems to be around later sometimes too but I haven't seen him for a bit - maybe he is already travelling.

Dunno.

I know I will at least. Starting this Thu, until Sun. But then a friend of mine is also coming over so we'll be busy that week. And the week after that I'm off again on the 25th.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
But you need to give me your time table too for the train, so I can pick you (both) up in Brussels. So I know when to go. (I presume you'll get off in Bruxelles-Midi)

We will already be in Brussels on the 6th of August. We are coming right from Aachen to our hotel on the 5th. We Arrive at 17:35 and will walk to our hotel so we will not need to worry about trains. We are going to be tired as we will have come from Wacken/Cologne and will need that night to relax etc.. We have the whole day on the 6th to do whatever we want but will leave for Bruges on the 7th probably on the 9am train.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
We will already be in Brussels on the 6th of August. We are coming right from Aachen to our hotel on the 5th. We Arrive at 17:35 and will walk to our hotel so we will not need to worry about trains. We are going to be tired as we will have come from Wacken/Cologne and will need that night to relax etc.. We have the whole day on the 6th to do whatever we want but will leave for Bruges on the 7th probably on the 9am train.

Ah, ok.

I thought you'd stay the night in Aachen, and then to Brussels. But in that case, I'll send you a PM with my phone number, if I haven't already done that.