• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
My boyfriend is trying to convince his boss that it would be a good idea to pay for some data while were in Europe..that way they can reach him if needed (and we get to use the phone features like email and text for free) :p

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
My boyfriend is trying to convince his boss that it would be a good idea to pay for some data while were in Europe..that way they can reach him if needed (and we get to use the phone features like email and text for free) :p

:p

As much as I love to switch off when I'm on holidays, I'm considering giving my personal email to whomever takes my spot while I'm away. I'll know in 2 weeks time who that person will be and how much they know. I'm pretty sure they'll get confused with stuff even though I'm pretty sure I've idiot-proofed my manual.

Gosh I hope my boss finds someone who can type and knows how to use Spell Check :o

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Clever! :p

I'd have to switch SIM cards if I want to, but the point is, my phone is dead in one day. And if I can't find a (decent) place to charge it...

So I'll bring an old phone which can only txt/SMS and call. Is more than enough. And I do not have to switch SIMs as well.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Wednesday afternoon as per usual. I arrive in Hamburg the day before and I'll do the usual last minute shopping, then a good night's sleep and decent breakfast, and probably some last minute laundry before I go.

ok, if you like we can meet up and havea beer or two in the evening?