• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Greeeeeeeennnn??? :ugly:

Yes and no.

I went in aiming for turquoise but the color came out green. They mixed blue and green together, and supposedly added just a bit of green and a lot of blue. She said once it fades it'll go more blue. I wasn't so sure, but the green looked nice so I just went with it.

Then today, I went to a water park. Which, I heard chlorine wasn't great for newly dyed hair, but it'd be my only chance all summer so I just got it soaked in "real" water first, added conditioner, and left it in to protect it. Well, at lunch I rinsed out the chlorine with regular water and noticed that the green had started to turn blue already from the water, like it had rinsed out the green. Did it again afterwards, same thing. Now I'm home and after my shower, my hair's almost entirely blue - or rather, more turquoise, just the color I wanted. I'm surprised beyond belief but really happy about it. :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Weird part is, I know chlorine can do odd stuff to hair, but it wasn't until rinsing out the chlorine that it changed. So that's just really strange.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Still got some green, mostly in the front, but even it's a different green. And it looks cool with the blue. :) Might rinse my hair again tonight though, see if I can get it all one color before I work tomorrow. :p

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
wow.. I can see why you're stressed. I would be too. I am so anal about travelling that I have a document with everything from reservation numbers to Google map directions to go everywhere I need to go. Rail passes were purchased just after my Wacken tickets. I just got all my reservations booked last month - I forgot one last time and it cost a pretty penny to get on that train because I then had to buy a full ticket even though I had a pass.

I need to start on a packing list and find some good military type pants with tons of pockets for travelling.

Yes I'm very anal about this sort of thing too :o I decided to book London and Amsterdam myself online cos it seems the site my travel agent uses has sold out of their listed hotels (also the ones they had were further than I wanted to travel). Still have to sort out Belgium and perhaps consider a hotel with free cancellation in Nuremberg. I'm thinking I should top up my money card after doing that but it's going to cost a lot cos the $AUS has dropped suddenly against everyone except $NZ recently :uff: