51 Rules for a Power Metal fan to avoid being labeled as gay

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
yummy
*is owning a Macabre-girlie-shirt* :D ;)

*Is still able to remember*

And as for the eye candy question - there have always been some metal bands who got the first rows of girls gasping and drooling...
I remember Type O Negative at Dynamo 95 - oh my god, female orgasms all around, Pete Steele turned the women of Eindhoven into liitle girls getting off to Duran Duran - posters. It was very cool to watch!

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL
yuck! Seen them once at Roskilde and _me_ was definitely not one of those girls :p
Peter Steele is just too huge for my taste :D

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by monochrom

I remember Type O Negative at Dynamo 95 - oh my god, female orgasms all around, Pete Steele turned the women of Eindhoven into liitle girls getting off to Duran Duran - posters. It was very cool to watch!
Yeah I remember that too...anyway I found it very impressive to see that the bass looked on him like a guitar on normal people and that a 1,5 l Bottle Lambrusco looked in his hand, like a 0,5 Bottle of Beer in my hands...and ripping the strings of a bass is a thing not too often to be seen.. anyway the music? Not as good as I had hoped and the starallures pissed me off...

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
LOL
yuck! Seen them once at Roskilde and _me_ was definitely not one of those girls :p
Peter Steele is just too huge for my taste :D

Peter is not huge,at least not for me cause I am kinda tall and well builded too :D
I definitely hate the girls going crazy on the concerts because of some bunch of muscles,I have taste to slap their face.

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Peter is not huge,at least not for me cause I am kinda tall and well builded too :D
I definitely hate the girls going crazy on the concerts because of some bunch of muscles,I have taste to slap their face.
Not huge...how tall are you 2,20 m or what?
Somehow I can't get rid of these Pictures in my head..
Ever seen female russian hammer throwers or chinese female swimmers...
@hammered_gods...You don't shave ..I mean facial hair do you?