51 Rules for a Power Metal fan to avoid being labeled as gay

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Suwarin
Not huge...how tall are you 2,20 m or what?
Somehow I can't get rid of these Pictures in my head..
Ever seen female russian hammer throwers or chinese female swimmers...
@hammered_gods...You don't shave ..I mean facial hair do you?

She can crush mountains to dust with her hands and eliminate small villages with one toe! Rrrraaawwwwrrrr!

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Europe did this in the eighties...:p:D:D:D:D:D
And Bon Jovi :p

Actually, I prefer Joey's poodle hair do :D

Originally posted by monochrom
I remember Type O Negative at Dynamo 95 - oh my god, female orgasms all around, Pete Steele turned the women of Eindhoven into liitle girls getting off to Duran Duran - posters. It was very cool to watch!
Monochrom, LMFAO go and read the first couple of paragraphs of my Edguy review... you will piss yourself laughing ;)

Originally posted by Lucretia
Peter Steele is just too huge for my taste :D
After seeing a Play Girl pic of him, I'd be scared too. He's like 6'7" tall :eek: but still drool worthy.. I like tall guys :D

Originally posted by Warthog
You saw that spread he did in Playgirl, didn't you? :D
Sunshine (crawling here) if you EVER see that in a 2nd hand shop, I will pay you GOOD money to get me a copy!! That mag doesn't come out here and I've only see one pic that was used for a calendar :D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
@brat
LOL, Duran Duran, ey? Well it was just the time...
Good article, my god you are dedicated, I like that. Though I do tend to listen to rubbish music, probably not to your liking.

About the playgirl photos of Pete Steele - I saw them once on the net (and yes, he IS huge - in fact everything about him is huge). I'll take a look, maybe I can locate them.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by monochrom

About the playgirl photos of Pete Steele - I saw them once on the net (and yes, he IS huge - in fact everything about him is huge). I'll take a look, maybe I can locate them.

yes, please!! I´m really curious now :D