51 Rules for a Power Metal fan to avoid being labeled as gay

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Brat
Sunshine (crawling here) if you EVER see that in a 2nd hand shop, I will pay you GOOD money to get me a copy!! That mag doesn't come out here and I've only see one pic that was used for a calendar :D

That particular issue goes for insane prices on eBay the few times I've seen it put up. Petrus T. Steele's devotees have deep pockets. :D

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
LOL Actually, that's too bad a tattoo:D

Originally posted by Warthog
That particular issue goes for insane prices on eBay the few times I've seen it put up. Petrus T. Steele's devotees have deep pockets. :D

That's surprising. Did someone here say it was least purchased edition of Playgirl?!?!?

OK, I don't go on Ebay but I know someone who does...errr then again HE might get jealous if I ask him to buy it for me :p

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Warthog:I meant diameter of course :D

To all:I don't know why are you so amazed by these pics with Peter,lots of tall and huge men have dick long as Peter does,belive me I had one tall boyfriend before :D

Really? I've had a tall girlfriend before, and she didn't have as big a dick as Peter....oh wait, nevermind. :(

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Warthog:That should be great,girlfriend with tits and dick :D:D:D:D:D.....:D:D:D:D.....Let me know if you will find one :D:D:D

Well still there is a problem who's tall...for me is tall person who's taller than me(I am 178cm)...I meant like 190cm and more...

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Warthog:That should be great,girlfriend with tits and dick :D:D:D:D:D.....:D:D:D:D.....Let me know if you will find one :D:D:D

No chance of that, thank you very much :) I don't go to THAT part of the city too often. :D

Well still there is a problem who's tall...for me is tall person who's taller than me(I am 178cm)...I meant like 190cm and more...

Aww, too bad for me :( I'm a 188cm midget.