• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I read some and say happy birthday to people if I notice that it's someones birthday etc. I don't post much myslf because it's enough that you people know what I'm doing, not whole FB (ok just my "friends") :p

But you can make groups of friends, limiting/accessing your profile. (depending on who you want to give access or not of course)

That's what I did.

And I did play games, but I don't anymore. They're boring.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
But you can make groups of friends, limiting/accessing your profile. (depending on who you want to give access or not of course)

That's what I did.

And I did play games, but I don't anymore. They're boring.

I know. I did those at some point but then they changed something and I lost my groups and been too lazy. I have my kids and other relatives there and then all kind of friends so I really don't want everyone to see everything so maybe I'll do it some day soon :)

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich

cetta

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.
I don't know if I like facebook... I deactivated my account because of my doubts indeed:D! It's quite useful for keeping in touch and stuff like that, for sharing pictures and stuff like that. but to be fair, I barely write things about myself in there, because that's the way I am.:p and also, I got annoyed by some things that some people post:confused:! I don't care how many times that girl went to the toilet today, and I also don't care if that guy bought the new iphone or whatever... :ugly: but I don't exclude the possibility to reactivate it. who knows:ugly:

cetta

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.
I don't know if I like facebook... I deactivated my account because of my doubts indeed:D! It's quite useful for keeping in touch and stuff like that, for sharing pictures and stuff like that. but to be fair, I barely write things about myself in there, because that's the way I am.:p and also, I got annoyed by some things that some people post:confused:! I don't care how many times that girl went to the toilet today, and I also don't care if that guy bought the new iphone or whatever... :ugly: but I don't exclude the possibility to reactivate it. who knows:ugly:

that was long :eek: