• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
well just so that you would know .. there is no country or place called Arabia and not all Arabs live in the same country ... its different countries that share the same language which is Arabic .. :)

yeah I know...but damn don't know how to translate it...mhh..wait...äähhhmmm I meant the "state" or the "nation" (nope that's also wrong)

aaahhh too stupid to translate it

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
yeah but is Suadi Arabia .. not only Arabia .. and its not the only country with arabs in it .. :D

and btw in Arabic the name of this coutry is only said as Suadi

I know.
The Arabic Liga represents all arabic countries, though I don't know if all are member of that liga.

I didn't know that Saoudi Arabia was called Saoudi in Arab. Learned another thing today! :)

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY

hehe :D yeah it is .. so lets leave it :p

I know.
The Arabic Liga represents all arabic countries, though I don't know if all are member of that liga.

I didn't know that Saoudi Arabia was called Saoudi in Arab. Learned another thing today! :)

i think almost all of the Arabic countries are members ..
yep .. this forum is very educational .. we learn new stuff here everyday :D