• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
Ja, wat nu wieder?
What now?

Why do you asked "again"?! :confused:
Because there is a user from the NOFX-Forum and he visited me last year 2 times (one time with his girlfriend). he is 33 years old. And when he arrived or, when he was at home the 2nd time from the Munich trip he asked me some intimates questions....that was not okay for me. and he also said some strange things about my friends like:" hey, your friend Flo told me something about you and a guy...he said you had sex with him...tell me more about the story..." and so on. So I was very angry and I ignore him since Oct. 2009 on the board. He can't send me some Pms or Emails, because I blocked him. In August NOFX have a Clubshow in Munich, so lots of Members of the forum will travel to Munich. And now he is asking me, if he's allowed to sleep in my flat after the concert...that makes me angry. He's soooo stupid. And I know and everyone else from the board, that he want MORE from me. But he has a girlfriend since 12 years and he lives in HH and I am in Munich...and and and and so on...