• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com

Dream Theater Opening for Iron Maiden .. cant get more epic than that :cool:

wish i could be there :(

I know I get beat up all the time over this, while DT has good songs, they are NOT fucking sliced bread many in the States think they are...lol I could think of 100 bands more deserving to open for Iron Maiden in the US. I wish promoters would give some of the powermetal/pagan metal bands a chance in the US on a Maiden tour.

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
I know I get beat up all the time over this, while DT has good songs, they are NOT fucking sliced bread many in the States think they are...lol I could think of 100 bands more deserving to open for Iron Maiden in the US. I wish promoters would give some of the powermetal/pagan metal bands a chance in the US on a Maiden tour.

well the DT we were talking about earlier was "Dark Tranquillity" not dream theater :D

but i'm a fan of Dream Theater also and i think they are an amazing band that is unappreciated in the US :o