• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bumpzilla

W:O:A Metalhead
i hope i hope i hope that the scorpions set from saturday night is available for download or to purchase as an usb stick with their set on it. even though klaus was sick, he kicked major ass and did a bad ass job. and it was surprising to hear klaus swear, some dumb ass in the pit area was mad that klaus wasn't singing loud enough. i would have never known that he was sick cause i thought he sounded good, and i was even in the lawn section up by the top of the hill at the venue i was at. but i just want that set to own so i can hear vince neil and klaus sing another piece of meat together. that was AWESOME :D