• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
Just use it, and you'll see where it'll go wrong! :p

I'm going by car this year. Find a driver, so...
And 2 passengers to join us. (LooseCannon and Lady_Wolf)

SO that'll be fun!

I am going by plane, it's much faster than rowing across the ocean! haha, then once I land I'll buy a beer , take a deep breath and go "ok where the fuck do I go from here?!" haha

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I am going by plane, it's much faster than rowing across the ocean! haha, then once I land I'll buy a beer , take a deep breath and go "ok where the fuck do I go from here?!" haha

Hamburg airport?
Easy, S-Bahn to Altona.
Get a tray of beer there, take it with you, hop on the 1st train to Westerland(Sylt), and get off in Itzehoe. There's the shuttle bus to Wacken.

DetroitDon

18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
Hamburg airport?
Easy, S-Bahn to Altona.
Get a tray of beer there, take it with you, hop on the 1st train to Westerland(Sylt), and get off in Itzehoe. There's the shuttle bus to Wacken.

I am flying into Frankfurt, then arrive in Hamburg around 9am August 2nd. Then I have a hostel booked to "rest" that night then head to Wacken on the 3rd I guess. I assume it is easy to ask anyone "ok where do I go from here to Wacken?"..lol

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I am flying into Frankfurt, then arrive in Hamburg around 9am August 2nd. Then I have a hostel booked to "rest" that night then head to Wacken on the 3rd I guess. I assume it is easy to ask anyone "ok where do I go from here to Wacken?"..lol

But from Frankfurt (M) there's a railway station and direct connectons to Hamburg!

www.bahn.de (available in English), you might want to book your train ticket there, as it might be cheaper than buying them when you arrive. (from €69/single trip)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

DetroitDon

18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
But from Frankfurt (M) there's a railway station and direct connectons to Hamburg!

www.bahn.de (available in English), you might want to book your train ticket there, as it might be cheaper than buying them when you arrive. (from €29/single trip)

No, my plan has a layover from Frankfurt then to Hamburg. So How much would it cost me to get to Hamburg to Wacken?

bumpzilla

highlights of last nights M3 Rock Festival in columbia maryland was:
Vince Neil kicking a ton of ass and playing an extra 30 minutes over his set time
Kix kicking a ton of ass
Bang Tango Kicking a ton of ass
Dizzy Reed kicking a ton of ass, and getting to shake his hand and tell him he was a bad ass mother fucker
Warrant kicking a ton of ass
Scorpions playing even though Klaus was sick and not canceling the show
Vince Neil guest singing on a Scorpions song
and Scorpions kicking more than a ton of ass!

yes, that is a ton of ass kicking, but that is how much ass was kicked! :D