• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
so let's say I come to wacken...just to check.... is anyone willing to accept me tenting at their place? cause the people I used to camp with... well... let's say that might not work out anymore... :p

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
I have thursday and friday off, and then the following monday.

going to graspop.... and the weater is supposed to get really nice :D

I work for a school district, so I work Weds Thursday, then off til July 12th. Then work for 3 weeks, then fly to Germany August 1st! , lot of vacation time is not paid, :(

My friend James is going to Graspop as well, this is his 7th year! He hasn't gone to Wacken yet, guess he prefers GP more

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I work for a school district, so I work Weds Thursday, then off til July 12th. Then work for 3 weeks, then fly to Germany August 1st! , lot of vacation time is not paid, :(

My friend James is going to Graspop as well, this is his 7th year! He hasn't gone to Wacken yet, guess he prefers GP more

Well, my opinoin after 10 GMMs and 12 Wackens, I prefer German festivals, there's more atmosphere in Germany than in Belgium.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

I like wacken better, but the line-up of wacken this year is good enough for me to go again for the first time in 7 years :p