IcedTears
Banned
10 min till breakfast and I´ll have some scrambled eggs today
3 minutes till breakfast and I'll have NO eggs
uah, eggs..I'll have toast with cheese and some tomatoes
10 min till breakfast and I´ll have some scrambled eggs today
uah, eggs..3 minutes till breakfast and I'll have NO eggsuah, eggs..
I'll have toast with cheese and some tomatoes

no eggs?![]()


(o)(o)(o)
~~ ~~
There you go. Eggs and bacon.![]()

Family's leaving on vacation so I've got the house to myself tomorrow through Sunday...
Party anyone?![]()
Family's leaving on vacation so I've got the house to myself tomorrow through Sunday...
Party anyone?![]()
3 minutes till breakfast and I'll have NO eggsuah, eggs..
I'll have toast with cheese and some tomatoes
no eggs?![]()
Only if there's beer. Otherwise it's Neerpelt Open Air for me.



(o)(o)(o)
~~ ~~
There you go. Eggs and bacon.![]()
☻/ This is Bob, copy & paste him
/▌ on every comment you see
/ \ so he can take over Facebook.
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡l_ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡_... <------------ thats bobs house.....