• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Pretty good besides being up before 5am because I can't sleep. :o But I went to bed kinda early so not that big of a deal.

It's going well... time seems to go by fast so that's good. :p Not the worst job I've had. Though it sucks when I'm out in the afternoon, it's hot lately [around 30C] and my car becomes an oven. :(

Make a convertable of your car! :D
Or get airco, or open all windows.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Make a convertable of your car! :D
Or get airco, or open all windows.

It has air conditioning but doesn't work when the car's off. :o And it takes a few seconds to kick in after starting, and a lot of my work involves driving for a few seconds and then shutting the car off again. So doesn't help much. :o

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
Pretty good besides being up before 5am because I can't sleep. :o But I went to bed kinda early so not that big of a deal.

It's going well... time seems to go by fast so that's good. :p Not the worst job I've had. Though it sucks when I'm out in the afternoon, it's hot lately [around 30C] and my car becomes an oven. :(

well at least time is passing fast and its not that boring :p
you should get one of those small fans that works on batteries for tha car :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien