• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Hm. Here we usually have girls wait until at least 10-12 or so, or whenever they want them depending on when the parents will let them.

Same difference. :D

Yea, saw that on tv, girls asking for having their ears pieced and their parents getting all freaky over it. It's really no big deal in Germany. It's so common, we try to do the piercing as long as the girls don't know what's going on yet

Prinzessin Amok

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Aug. 2009
Fledermausland
www.myspace.com
Yea, kinda funny how it turns into an addiction. :o Like I know a few people who started stretching their earlobes and kept wanting to make it bigger and bigger.

:eek: How can THIS be addicting? Well, maybe these people cannot understand MY "addiction" as well... :D
Stretching my body is not what I like. I'm more into this "lace-me-tightly"-thing. ;)

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Yea, saw that on tv, girls asking for having their ears pieced and their parents getting all freaky over it. It's really no big deal in Germany. It's so common, we try to do the piercing as long as the girls don't know what's going on yet

Glad I didn't have that. :o Seems like too much trouble to keep it clean and disinfected just so you can look a bit nicer. My opinion anyway.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
And maybe it's just me, and I don't mean any offense to anyone who does this, but people with loads of piercings just remind me of Christmas trees. :o:D

Careo

8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
if you would have asked me a couple of years ago, I would not have liked a septum piercing either

but I am starting to like more and more.
Still afraid to get a christina piercing though (google that one :p)

"Christina Piercing" oh fuck. :eek: Igitt!!!

A friend has a septum, it´s okay, but not my style. How much piercings do you have atm?

Prinzessin Amok

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Aug. 2009
Fledermausland
www.myspace.com
And maybe it's just me, and I don't mean any offense to anyone who does this, but people with loads of piercings just remind me of Christmas trees. :o:D

:D Yeah, of course. Too much is too much.

Hum? You gotta do nothing to keep it anything...

Well usually, but I've heard it can get annoying once it gets infected. Like LW having to take hers out.

@Sipyloidae: Have you ever had a piercing infected? It hurts, it looks disgusting and it can be even dangerous if you don't remove it.
I am one of the lucky ones who can pierce their whole body and nothing infects, but loads of people have allergies, lack of hygienic sense or something like that. Of course you have to clean them or at least keep them clean.