• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
Only wacken, because i have no money for the other festivals -_- here is hard to get visa, we have to make many different documents, and ! every day of our being in Europe we have to pay for the hotel (s)

oh so for how long are you going to stay in Germany ?
yeah i understand that the money problem .. but at the same time you should make the most out of your trip and you can find cheap hostels to stay in .. but besides that most fests have camping so no need to book any hotels ..

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
no, that's not enough for them, we will not get visa then, we have decided to go through Finland, it will be more expensive maybe, but we are sure in it ( we have to be more time in Finland than in Germany )

well for my visa i book a hotel and after i get the visa i cancel it .. but i dont know how that works for you but i think it should be the same

Dobromir

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Apr. 2010
Russia, Oryol
oh so for how long are you going to stay in Germany ?
yeah i understand that the money problem .. but at the same time you should make the most out of your trip and you can find cheap hostels to stay in .. but besides that most fests have camping so no need to book any hotels ..
that doesn't care them believe me :) need hotel and it must be only 4stars or higher :) anyway, we will come :) nothing can stop us :) we are russians, crazy russians you know :D :D