• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

IcedTears

Banned
14 Juli 2008
N51°32.xxxE006°49.xxx
My firefox doesn't work again. My mum seems to have jinxed it^^
I have to get my bookmarks now..Then I'll install a new one. But I'm not able to get my bookmarks so I have to say byebye bookmarks -.-

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
My firefox doesn't work again. My mum seems to have jinxed it^^
I have to get my bookmarks now..Then I'll install a new one. But I'm not able to get my bookmarks so I have to say byebye bookmarks -.-

I installed a plugin for firefox at my boyfriend's computer. Afterwards firefox didn't have any toolbars anymore including the bar where you type in the link and the bar with the main controll sets which means I can't get into firefoxes options to change anything!

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Ok, my hand obviously is injured too... just rolled it over the table to turn a page of the newspaper and had a stinging pain

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Why do you go by bike when you're drunk????? :rolleyes::mad:
That's really silly, sorry.

I'll have some soup, too. With small noodles in it^^ But selfmade ;)

Why's everyone asking that? Like no one else would be driving a bike drunk :rolleyes: Besides, I've been doing that for almost 5 years now and never had any problems.

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY