• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I hate having to wait so long till I start getting paychecks. At least it'll pay every week once I start so I can start getting the rest of my fest tickets and eventually the flight and Eurail.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I'll be getting the global 2 month pass... unlimited train rides in [nearly] any country for 2 months in a row. Expensive but a lot less than it would be without it.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
I hate having to wait so long till I start getting paychecks. At least it'll pay every week once I start so I can start getting the rest of my fest tickets and eventually the flight and Eurail.

Sucker!:p I bought my Wacken tickets way back in the fall and my plane tickets a month and a half ago. You like to procrastinate or what? lol

Ah that's Eurail then. Cool :] Very convenient.

I'm hoping so, HA. 'Cept I'm in second class.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Sucker!:p I bought my Wacken tickets way back in the fall and my plane tickets a month and a half ago. You like to procrastinate or what? lol

I'm hoping so, HA. 'Cept I'm in second class.

Well it's more like, my job doesn't start till the end of the month so I've only had birthday/Christmas money saved since December to spend. :o

From what I've heard, there's not much difference between second and first class anyway. And in the end, trains are nice enough as well as convenient ways to get from place to place, so no matter what you can't really complain.

Beefcake the Mighty

9 Dez. 2009
Well it's more like, my job doesn't start till the end of the month so I've only had birthday/Christmas money saved since December to spend. :o

From what I've heard, there's not much difference between second and first class anyway. And in the end, trains are nice enough as well as convenient ways to get from place to place, so no matter what you can't really complain.

Good to know!

I think it's $1175 or so now.

Damn, not too bad for two months though. If I had more time I would be over there longer as well.

Figured out the phone situation btw. I'll have a working one in Europe this time.

Can't just bring a blackberry or Iphone?

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Good to know!

Damn, not too bad for two months though. If I had more time I would be over there longer as well.

Can't just bring a blackberry or Iphone?

Yea, too bad. :p I'm glad I can pretty much stay for as long as I can afford to.

I wouldn't mind a Blackberry, but it costs $30 extra a month just to have a data plan for internet and such. Not willing to pay that, and it's required to have one. And iPhones, on top of not even being offered for my cell phone service, suck. :o

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
The one I'm getting is just a basic flip phone. It's got some cool stuff like mobile IM but more importantly GPS and of course being able to use it overseas.

Beefcake the Mighty

9 Dez. 2009
Yea, too bad. :p I'm glad I can pretty much stay for as long as I can afford to.

I wouldn't mind a Blackberry, but it costs $30 extra a month just to have a data plan for internet and such. Not willing to pay that, and it's required to have one. And iPhones, on top of not even being offered for my cell phone service, suck. :o

You and your apple bashing...tsk tsk.:D

Superior product.