• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DaveAus

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2008
Melbourne, Australia
i think so.. a friend of mine slept 16 hours after wacken :D
i always sleep for bloody ages the night after a festival. Body has to make up for all that lack of sleep, booze, bad food (if any) and running round being silly from the last 4 or 5 days. I can sleep over 12 hours without noticing. Flying's nothing, it's festivals that throw my body clock out.

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
i always sleep for bloody ages the night after a festival. Body has to make up for all that lack of sleep, booze, bad food (if any) and running round being silly from the last 4 or 5 days. I can sleep over 12 hours without noticing. Flying's nothing, it's festivals that throw my body clock out.

instead im not able to sleep so much during or after a festival.. just as always 6-7 hours at max

DaveAus

3 März 2008
Melbourne, Australia
instead im not able to sleep so much during or after a festival.. just as always 6-7 hours at max
I can never sleep at a fest. The body just feels too active plus I have that attitude of 'I don't get to go to these things often, make the most of it while I'm here.' And no matter how late I stay up drinking, by 9am when the sun's been on your tent for a few hours, it's too bloody hot to sleep in there anyway, may as well get up and get amongst it.

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
I can never sleep at a fest. The body just feels too active plus I have that attitude of 'I don't get to go to these things often, make the most of it while I'm here.' And no matter how late I stay up drinking, by 9am when the sun's been on your tent for a few hours, it's too bloody hot to sleep in there anyway, may as well get up and get amongst it.

i slept 4 hours per night.. like from 4am to 8am in wacken.. but when at home i just slept since 1am to 8am as always