• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Well yeah...of all the years I've inhaled I've never driven while high. With that said it doesn't kill people like booze does.

I've seen way too many people I know driving while high.. The problem I have is it is a stronger intoxication for me than booze is. I just don't think at all, where with booze I do. It also irritates me just like cigarettes do, but worse. Noticing your throat is swelling because somebody blew weed at you isn't exactly the best feeling in the world.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
I've seen way too many people I know driving while high.. The problem I have is it is a stronger intoxication for me than booze is. I just don't think at all, where with booze I do. It also irritates me just like cigarettes do, but worse. Noticing your throat is swelling because somebody blew weed at you isn't exactly the best feeling in the world.

HAHA...Kind of like when a chick is giving you a BJ and she does the reach around to stick a finger in your bum. Not cool!

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
They're only low because the liquor relaxes you so you sit lower in the seat.

:D

That reminds me of something this morning. I was driving my sister somewhere, and the driver's seat was way too far forward, and I was fumbling around for where the thing was to move it back... well my sister was right behind me when I found it, and my seat slammed back straight at her... she was terrified. It was pretty funny. :D