• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
Black people never fucking fail to suprise me
always fucking lying, stealing and trying to scam people out of money - cunts.

Stereotype? No just the fucking truth

Cunt tried to say I owed him a £10 from my till - even though I counted it out in front of him.

Fucking coon cunts

Do you hate black keys on a piano? Black pepper? The back of Forest Whitakers neck? LOL

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
Well worth it. Probably my favourite card since UFC100. I've watched it twice since I got home from it.
Crowd during the Stevenson v Sotiropoulos and Wanderlei vs Bisping matches was awesome. Came across well on TV too.
Was wrapped with our seats. Right above the entrance as they walked out.

Watching Big Nog lose was almost tear worthy...If Wand and Nog had both lost I would have shat myself out of disgust.

toastie

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 Juli 2008
Black people never fucking fail to suprise me
always fucking lying, stealing and trying to scam people out of money - cunts.

Stereotype? No just the fucking truth

Cunt tried to say I owed him a £10 from my till - even though I counted it out in front of him.

Fucking coon cunts

And when I take a trip through the jungle I'm always afraid if vietcongs may attack me.:p:D